It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2004, 11:31 AM   #1

atvgirl03 HB User
Weird cm before af...kinda GROSS

Hi Im new here!!! And I hope that you ladies can help me out with a question I have.....For the last couple of days I have had this weird cm, usually I dont have cm before af. At first it was egg white and creamy and then yesterday I had this clearish white sticky, but it looked smooth gob on undies(sorry I know its gross!!!). And my af should start July 3/4 and I but I swear I felt like I start both times that I got that weird cm. I was sitting there taking to someone and I was like OH...I think I started my period and I ran to the bathroom and it was just this huge glob of cm. And then yesterday it was the same way with the other gob of weird cm...Im really confused because I never have cm like that...did I ovulate late (can that happen)? Someone please help...

Oh yeah and I dont know if this has anything to do with well anything about topic but I started getting a stuffy nose around the time of the cm too. And today it feels like gobs of snot in the back of my throat. I dont know tho...Ive heard that during pregnancy this happens but I dont know for sure. Thanks in Advance!...
*~*atvgirl03~*~

Old 07-01-2004, 11:57 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

healthseeker HB User
Re: Weird cm before af...kinda GROSS

I would go get a pg test...maybe the one you can take a few days early (First Response Early Preg. test). Let us know what happens!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-01-2004, 01:09 PM   #3

atvgirl03 HB User

Well I just went to the bathroom and I had some brownish cm on my undies and then when I wiped there was some on the tp....Im sooo confused what is this stuff....My af isnt supped to start until 3/4 and I swear I keep going to the bathroom thinking Ive started...but I havent...Please someone help me..
atvgirl03

Old 07-01-2004, 02:27 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

dh22 HB User

i always had cm and brown stuff and pee alot right before my period...that's how i knew i was on my period soon.. also... for me the more anxious and worried i get the more i pee.

Closed Thread