It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2004, 08:59 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

Lawgirl HB User
April 2005 mommies!!!

Well I guess it's never to early to get this ball rolling! So far I only know of Nyxin and me who have April due dates. Nyxin, you are due in April, right? Seems like you just got your bfp about a week ago, right? How exciting is this?!?!?

Of course, it is so early for me I have almost no symptoms. I've been more tired, and hungrier more often, but that's about it.

Anyone else?

Old 08-02-2004, 06:54 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

jstpeachey79 HB User
Re: April 2005 mommies!!!

Lawgirl and Nyxin I just wanted to say congrats to both of you! I am so excited for you. I wish you both a happy and healthy nine months!
DD Born 8-13-04

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2004, 07:07 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User

I am happy for the two of you too. CONGRATS CONGRATS

Old 08-02-2004, 07:13 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User

no, sorry hun, i am due around march 15-22, so is nutshell. i will know my exact DD Aug. 10th. (march 15 is my BD!)

i think i concieved around june 26th.....and my cycles are a bit long.
C-Section Aug 1st 08 with baby BOY #3
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by nyxin; 08-02-2004 at 07:15 AM.

Old 08-02-2004, 05:42 PM   #5

babygirl03157 HB User

hey nyxin congrats on the baby im due round april 2 and my birthday is march 15th too

Old 08-02-2004, 07:11 PM   #6
Senior Veteran

Lawgirl HB User

Well, lets call it March and April then and have one big party! When is everyone's first doctor appointment? They don't want to see me until 8 weeks (God I hope I make it that far! I'm so scared!!). So my appointment is September 1. What about everyone else?

Old 08-03-2004, 09:19 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Zayazmama HB User

Hello!! I just found out that I am pregnant, and my due date is April 3, 2005. I posted another thread before that I was pregnany and NOT happy. I wasnt happy at first, because I am already in a rocky relationship anyway.... BUT....Now, I am getting excited. I am trying not to get my hopes up for now. I have a 6 year old already, and he would make such a good big brother. Im nervous.
With my last child, I was sick the entire time I was pregnant with him. Morning, noonl, and night, the toilet was my best friend! This time around, I am extremely tired, and rather nauseated. But I look forward to the idea of doing it all over again. I have my first OB appt on Aug 18. Im nervous. I miscarried at the beginning of last year, so that makes it harder to get used to this.

How is everyone feeling at this point?

Last edited by Zayazmama; 08-03-2004 at 09:20 AM. Reason: forgot something...oops

Old 08-03-2004, 05:19 PM   #8
Senior Veteran

Lawgirl HB User

Well, they say every pregnancy is different, so maybe this one will be your easy pregnancy! I hope you've figured out your relationship situation. When is your first dr. appointment? I'm glad you're feeling more excited about everything! What a tough thing to go through if it's not what you really wanted!

Well, I broke down today and told a few friends at work. I am a law student and there are three of us (me and 2 classmates) all working at a firm for the summer. We spend a TON of time together at work, so I feel really comfortable sharing the news with them. Other than that, just parents and my best friend. I want to give this one some time to really dig in there before I start telling people!

Old 08-04-2004, 02:21 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Zayazmama HB User

Well, I was supposed to have my first OB appt on Aug 18. But because I have had some heart problems for the past year, and the history of miscarriage, they may consider me high risk. But, I feel okay. I am just SOOOOOOO tired!!! I think I am just getting too old for this...Just kidding.

So now, I go in on Aug 10. Im nervous, but I know everything will be okay. As far as the relationship thing goes....oh well. I provided basically and ultimatum - he either stops getting high and puts his kids first FOR A CHANGE, or I'm gone, for good. And he will NEVER see his kids again. Cause I am not going to put these kids through that mess and drama.

I look forward to the chance to hear my baby's heartbeat (even if it the thing is only the size of a grain of rice - it's mine. lol).

Thanks ladies...Hope you all are feeling good - considering.

Old 08-06-2004, 10:40 AM   #10

NITOME25 HB User

I Just Had My U/s & I'm Due April 2nd.

Old 08-06-2004, 02:47 PM   #11

Maxx09 HB User

Congrats to everybody! I am due April2 also. That would be really wierd if we all had our babies on the same day! My first Dr's appt. is Sep. 26 but I might change doctors because I used this one with my first baby and only saw him twice during the whole pregnancy(one of those was to deliver). I am really sick with this one especially at night. This will be my third and final child. I am really excited just ready to get through the first trimester so this nausea and nasty stuff will go away! Congrats again!!

Old 08-07-2004, 09:20 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Zayazmama HB User

Hi ladies!!

Do any of you feel anything yet? I dont. Im scared. Had some little twinge feelings today, but I dont know what it is and it is freaking me out. Im nervous. This isnt my first pregnancy, but I really dont remember if I ever felt this way before.

Help....thanks

Old 08-08-2004, 05:39 AM   #13

SueP HB User

I just want to say congrats to everyone. I wish I could have been in with you all but I have to do the Clomid 1 more time. They found 2 eggs in July after the Clomid but got the BFN. Well maybe I can start the May board.
Well I need to get going.
Sue P

Old 08-08-2004, 08:22 AM   #14
Senior Veteran

Lawgirl HB User

Hi Sue! May is a great time for a baby! This has GOT to be your month!

I have been feeling some very light cramping off and on for about a week, but it doesn't alarm me yet. I thought because of the miscarriage I would be really freaking out about every little thing, but I feel pretty calm, because I am SOOOOO DARNED TIRED all the time. I figure that means the hormones are doing what they need to be. Even if that isn't true, it's how I get through the day without making myself crazy.

I have discovered the baby does NOT like sweets, which is odd, because I love sweet junk food. The more nutritionally void, the better! But not anymore. Yesterday I had to be at school early for a review session and I didn't have time for breakfast. I bought pop tarts from the vending machine and after I ate them, I all but turned green. Bleck. I've even noticed lately that my favorite cereal (total raisin bran) is too sweet for me. Which is a shame, because it has so many vitamins I felt really good about eating it. I'm surprised I am noticing food aversions so early, but again, I will take it as a good sign.

Last time I noticed I had lots of vivid and VIOLENT dreams. Every night I was stabbing burglars, or else I was James Bond's sidekick, shooting Russians. Really bizarre stuff. Last night I had a dream that I walked into the guest bathroom that we never use and there was a small boy, about 3 years old, drowned and floating face down in the tub. Very disturbing. What is with these crazy dreams?!?!? I really hope I'm not in for 9 months of this!

I hope everyone's doing well!

Old 08-09-2004, 12:54 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Zayazmama HB User

Well ladies.... I was supposed to go to dr tomorrow, but another dr got me in earlier, which was good because he was great!!!
Due to the past miscarriages, etc, he did an ultrasound. Transvaginal....that was nasty, but then...... Saw the heartbeat. I cried. It was cool. Said everything looks really good. Then, he sent me to the lab to get a million tests....They took 8 things of blood. I was like "HOLY CRAP".... But, that's okay.

I have been having really creepy dreams though. I am sure you have heard about that guy that allegedly stabbed his prego wife in Utah and then dumped her body in a dumpster......I live in the same state....So, I have been having these dreams that baby daddy cuts me up....TOO WEIRD. Makes my skin crawl......

So today has been really good.

How is everyone????

Last edited by Zayazmama; 08-09-2004 at 12:57 PM. Reason: forgot something

Closed Thread