It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2004, 07:56 AM   #1

Cardboardmask HB User
So much pelvic pressure!!

I am 33 1/2 weeks now and in the past week I have noticed a ton of pressure in my pelvis. Has anyone had this? When I stand up it hurts so bad that it's hard to walk! I didn't think it was possible to hurt anywhere else in my body but I guess I was proved wrong. The pressure is so low and sometimes causes sharp pains. If this keeps up then by next week I won't even beable to walk!!! I know you're supossed to feel pressure when the baby drops but I'm not really sure when that is supossed to happen. I didn't think it was this early. I want this baby out!!

Old 08-02-2004, 09:16 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User
Re: So much pelvic pressure!!

yup, been there done that. this is the point that you are no longer afraid of labor because you are sooooooo uncomfortable every waking hour. try to do belly drops, where you are on all 4's and you raise and lower your belly. that seemed to help a little. there is really nothing that can help at this point except if it hurts, don't do it. where do you think "pregnant waddle" came from? :::sigh::: i feel for you girl, i will be doing the same thing soon.
C-Section Aug 1st 08 with baby BOY #3
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2004, 09:48 AM   #3
Veteran

Aunt-Bon HB User
Re: So much pelvic pressure!!

I feel for you too, I will be 38 weeks on Wed and I have had so much pressure since about 32 weeks. Hopefully I will be delivering in the next week so I can get rid of this pressure. The worst is when I first get up from sitting or lying down.

Good luck just a few more weeks to go.
8/11/04 via C-Section
10lbs 6 oz, 20 1/2 inches

Closed Thread