It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2004, 09:38 PM   #1

kristi_p HB User
Just voicing my paranoid thoughts...

Ok, this is my 4th pg, but it doesn't matter, I still get paranoid.

I am only like 6 weeks, and I get so worried that the baby isn't ok. It is so early you can't tell what is going on in your body.
When I was feeling sick I hated it, but at least it made me feel like I was pregnant. Now I am feeling better, it scares me because it makes me think something is wrong. My first apt is Thursday.

I am just had to talk to someone, anyone, well you guys.
I drive my husband crazy with this stuff, through each of my pgs, lol.

Anyone else feel like this, I know I can't be the only one.

Old 08-03-2004, 05:47 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User
Re: Just voicing my paranoid thoughts...

holy cow do i know what you are talking about!!!!!!! i fret about everything! with my first pregnancy, i guess you can say ignorance is bliss, but since then i have had some pretty bad stuff happen to me (post pregnancy related) so now i worry about every little twinge and whatnot. i get fixated on a thought (it's called OCD) and it won't go away. then i think it's an omen or something. you are lucky you have an appt so soon. i don't go until aug 10th and that is just an ultra sound, don't see the actual doc till the 26th! we just have to trust that our bodies and nature can do what it is supposed to do. best of luck......
C-Section Aug 1st 08 with baby BOY #3
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2004, 12:19 PM   #3

kristi_p HB User
Re: Just voicing my paranoid thoughts...

Didn't think I was the only one. Not that I want ayone else to feel this way, it's just nice to talk to someone who has the same thoughts as me.
I see the doc Thursday, he'll just feel my uterus probably, then we'll talk.
I won't have an ultrasound til midway probably.

Right before I got pregnant I was having this pain in lower abdomen on rt side. Had ultrasound and it showed fluid there , probably from a cyst that burst. So I was intouch with my doc about the pain and that it was still there. He sadi it would probably go away after my Af started. Well obviously it never started.
So then I asked him if the fluid would cause problems, and he didn't think anythign of it, just said well everytime we o you get a cyst.

But I am still having this pain, so i guess I will ask what he thinks about it.

Wonder if teh fluid takes time to go away. Oh I don't know, I don't even know what I am talking about. I just want it to be gone.

Closed Thread