It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2004, 12:21 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Nutshell HB User
Cool March Mommies!!

Okay. Feb & April is out there but not March. Where are all the March Mommies at???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2004, 02:07 PM   #2

awm HB User
Cool Re: March Mommies!!

I should be due around March 12 according to my first ultrasound. I go back to the doctor on Aug 10 but I don't think they will do another one yet, probably in September. Can't wait to find out what it is. Won't we hear baby's heartbeat this visit?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2004, 02:32 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Nutshell HB User
Re: March Mommies!!

How far along will you be? I go tomorrow to the dr and will have an ultrasound. I am excited about getting to see the heartbeat. I hope it will make me feel a little better. I am wrecked on nerves these days. I am worrying about anything and everything except for me and the baby!!! Money has me sooo stressed!

Old 08-04-2004, 07:48 AM   #4

awm HB User
Talking Re: March Mommies!!

Well based on LMP I should be 10 weeks but one doctor gave me an EDD of March 5 and another of March 12 (I think) but 40 weeks from LMP is Feb 28. So I don't know I'm all confused. I can understand about the money concerns. This was a surprise (I had an IUD) and so I am assuming if God got me into this he will take care of everything. I work now but I don't want to work after I have the baby. My husband isn't very keen on that idea though. He is the one who handles our finances and he is used to my income being there. So he looks at it like not only are we losing my income but gaining expenses. I am taking Real Estate classes thinking that might be something I can do to help out but won't be as time consuming as a 40 hour work week. Also, my husband would be able to watch the baby while I am showing houses because usually people want to do that on nights and weekends. So I guess we'll see. I really wish I was getting an ultrasound this week. The only picture I've seen of my baby is that of a bubble when I was about 6 weeks. Well good luck at the doctor. Let us know how it goes!

Old 08-04-2004, 08:21 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User

my first ultra sound is on aug 10th too. the last couple of days i have had pretty bad m/s. i started to take a pre-natal with extra b6 and that is helping a lot. i have to admitt that it kinda freaks me out not being so sick because i took the m/s as a good sign. anyway, just me being paranoid.

i went ahead and got those friut drinks. wow are they great! they need to be really cold to taste the best. the one i am drinking right now has 1000% of vitamin C. do you think that is too much? anyway, they are yummy.

anyone else with symptoms? when did they start/stop/come/go? hope everyone is doing well.
C-Section Aug 1st 08 with baby BOY #3
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-04-2004, 08:39 AM   #6

Navywife22 HB User

nyxin -

You may want to check with your doctor about 1,000 of Vitamin C. It is possible to overdose on vitamins and too much of certain ones can be toxic. I know that Vitamin A in high doses can cause birth defects and other serious problems.
I have a bad reaction if I have too much Vitamin C.
It may be fine but it never hurts to check..

Old 08-04-2004, 09:40 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User

yeah, i agree. i didn't drink the whole thing. i did know that about vitamin A, which i do really watch. i am still having some waves of nausea, so i guess i will stop being so paranoid. after my m/c in march, this has been a very difficult experience. difficult in the way that it is very hard not to freak out over every little thing. i didn't any symptoms at all with that pregnancy so i am actually glad to see some strong symptoms now.
C-Section Aug 1st 08 with baby BOY #3
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-04-2004, 08:48 PM   #8

kristi_p HB User

HI, I should be due around March 20. My first doc appt is tomorrow.

I probably won't have an us until 5 months. Wish I could have one every time!

I am always so paranoid early on until I start showing and feeling movement.

Married 11/97
#1 DD Alyssa 01/99
#2 DD Amber 12/00
#3 DS Ryan 08/02
#4 EDD 03/20/04

Old 08-05-2004, 06:16 AM   #9

rgc HB User
Hi, I am due 3/27 (going by LMP) or 3/30 (going by ovul date). We TTC for 19 months and were told we needed IVF. We were trying IUI's even though it was pretty much a long shot and took a month off and got PG on our "break". I tested BFP (digital, following by two 2-lines test, convinced the digital wasn't working right!) about 2 weeks ago. I still find it hard to believe that I am actually PG after all this time!!

Symptoms started 3 DPO (very sore BBS and had a strange pain in bottom of left one for several days). Right around time I tested BFP, I started getting completely and utterly exhausted ... some of that is going away, but BBS are still VERY sore (and sometimes throb a little). Dr has just put me on progest. supplements as my prog. is low (11 and s/b at least 20), so I hope everything is going to be ok. No spotting or major cramping (twinges here & there which I know is normal), so I am taking that as a good sign.

Old 08-05-2004, 09:14 AM   #10
Veteran
(female)

Nutshell HB User

Hey Ladies. Glad to see you are all doing well. Well, I went to the DR yesterday and got to see my little nuggett. I saw the heartbeat. It is still so hard to believe. DR said he was going to monitor me closely since I had high blood pressure with my son. From the high blood pressure my little boy turned out to be tiny! He only weighed 4lbs 15oz. He is talking bed rest early on if the b/p goes up! Other than that everything is great.

Old 08-05-2004, 09:59 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

Welp by my calcs I should be due March 28-30th..... First Drs. appt is on the 11th

Closed Thread