It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2004, 03:02 PM   #1

Goofy45 HB User
Question Am I Pregnant??

Hi All!!! Here is my issue: I'm married for over a year now. I'm not on any form of BC, but we do us condoms. The last time that we did the withdrawal method was when we were on a cruise July 11-18, July 17th is when we did that method. I remember cause we ran out of condoms and the store was closed.
but anyways... I did not have my period in July. Here are my symptoms you tell me if you think I'm pregnant:

Cramping (Like menstrual cramps) off and on all day
Breast tenderness
fatique
frequent urintation
gas
headaches (sometimes)
Missed period July
Light headness (sometimes)

But I have no morning sickness, I called the advice nurse to see what they would say, she told me to wait till next Friday to take a test... Should I do it sooner?

Please help!! I'm really nervous we were wanting to wait till I got a steady job. But I will be happy no matter what.

Thanks, Shay

Last edited by Goofy45; 08-03-2004 at 03:04 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2004, 03:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User
Re: Am I Pregnant??

When was your last period?

Last edited by blue_eyed_girl; 08-03-2004 at 03:16 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-03-2004, 03:27 PM   #3

Goofy45 HB User

My last period was June 27-30 a small one I'm so irregular

Old 08-03-2004, 03:43 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User

I don't think it is too ealry to take a pregnancy test. You are about 36 days into your cycle, right? That would make you about 5 weeks along, 3 weeks gestational (I think that is the right word). If you get a negative, and still don't get a period, you could test again. .

Last edited by blue_eyed_girl; 08-03-2004 at 03:44 PM.

Old 08-09-2004, 11:16 PM   #5

tenarms HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofy45

Hi All!!! Here is my issue: I'm married for over a year now. I'm not on any form of BC, but we do us condoms. The last time that we did the withdrawal method was when we were on a cruise July 11-18, July 17th is when we did that method. I remember cause we ran out of condoms and the store was closed.
but anyways... I did not have my period in July. Here are my symptoms you tell me if you think I'm pregnant:

Cramping (Like menstrual cramps) off and on all day
Breast tenderness
fatique
frequent urintation
gas
headaches (sometimes)
Missed period July
Light headness (sometimes)

But I have no morning sickness, I called the advice nurse to see what they would say, she told me to wait till next Friday to take a test... Should I do it sooner?

Please help!! I'm really nervous we were wanting to wait till I got a steady job. But I will be happy no matter what.

Thanks, Shay
You could be pregnant. The Withdrawal method(Coitus interruptus, pulling out) is only 79% effective. Even when the penis is withdrawn before ejaculation, pre-ejaculate often contains sperm so do not rely on this form of birth control. Even I have gotten pregnant with this method with my first child. I learned fast.

Old 08-13-2004, 06:45 PM   #6

happygrl HB User

i am 5 weeks pregnant and those are my symptoms. I don't think its too early for a test.

Old 08-14-2004, 12:00 PM   #7

cmg0810 HB User

I agree with happygrl. I also 5 weeks with the exact same symptoms. I did 2 hpts to make sure. I thought the first one might be wrong. I think only 50% of women actually have morning sickness so don't let fool you. Try one of the hpt that you do up to 5 days before you should start to period. They are probably a little more sensitive. Good luck!

Chantae

Old 08-14-2004, 10:56 PM   #8

mini_bubzy_boo HB User

Hi.. Ive been through this already... the main symptoms that helped me figure out if i was is that i was sensitive to smells like perfume and just sillyy things like that...

I felt sick everyday like throwing up and just smelling foods or perfumes i felt sick...

I found out i was 6weeks pregnant by that time...

Hopefully this helps out alittle.
The symptoms were what i had... Good luck just remember to always have someone there to support you if you are...

Old 08-15-2004, 05:23 AM   #9

EeyoreGirl HB User

Sounds to me like you could be. I say take a test.

Let us know what you find out.

Old 08-17-2004, 12:00 PM   #10

minorstarr HB User

I to am having same syptoms, I went to dr yesterday for blood test - I am only 11dpo and have not gotten af yet. My breasts are swollen and I am having nausea off and on I am tired and VERY MOODY. I took my first round of clomid, and got an hcg shot to induce o does that usually lengthen your cycle. I have felt pregnant since o but all tests show negative. What shoud I do?

Thanks,
Minorstarr

Closed Thread