It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2004, 02:12 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Zayazmama HB User
Extreme Fatigue

Hello all..... I am pregnant with baby# 4 (had a son in '97, lost one in 99, lost one in 2003). With my son, I was SOOOO ill the entire time. The other 2 times, I wasnt sick or really tired or anything. This time around, I am so tired day and night that I can barely function. My doc says it will pass....I hope so. I am a student as well, and I can't even stay awake in class. I take a short nap in the afternoons, and I go to be pretty early because I just can't stay awake. I used to work out almost daily, and now, I can't even muster up the energy to get to the gym.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have been taking prenatals for months (although I am only about 6 wks, I had been taking them because I like them better than regular vitamins).....gggrrrrrr.......

Thanks ladies.....

Old 08-05-2004, 06:39 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

Lawgirl HB User
Re: Extreme Fatigue

Last night I fell asleep on the sofa at about 7pm, woke up at 10pm, went to bed, and slept until 6 this morning. I could BARELY drag myslef out of bed, and even though I'm already going to be late for work, I'm dreading getting in the shower because I'm just too tired!!

Btw, when was your first doctor appointment? Mine doesn't even want to see me until 8 weeks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2004, 07:12 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User

you just have to sleep when you can and may i say i don't know when that would be with 3 kids already! bless your heart girl, how do you do it? you are my new hero!
C-Section Aug 1st 08 with baby BOY #3
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-05-2004, 07:26 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Zayazmama HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxin
you just have to sleep when you can and may i say i don't know when that would be with 3 kids already! bless your heart girl, how do you do it? you are my new hero!
You may have misunderstood my posting. I am pregnant with baby # 4, BUT, I only have ONE that survived. I do have step-son though... They drive me insane though. ha ha ha......I sleep at every possible opportunity.
Right now, I am in class at school and it has taken me a while to type this cause I keep nodding off as I type. Oh boy. I hope I am not this tired the whole time. lol....

Old 08-05-2004, 07:30 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Zayazmama HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawgirl
Last night I fell asleep on the sofa at about 7pm, woke up at 10pm, went to bed, and slept until 6 this morning. I could BARELY drag myslef out of bed, and even though I'm already going to be late for work, I'm dreading getting in the shower because I'm just too tired!!

Btw, when was your first doctor appointment? Mine doesn't even want to see me until 8 weeks!
My first appointment was supposed to be Aug 18, but they changed it to Aug 10, because I may be considered high-risk, but Im not 100% sure. I sympathize with you on the tired thing.....OMG......Half the time, the only reason I make it out the door in the mornings is because my 6 year old is an early riser and tends to bug the crap out of me until I get moving. lol....hes cute though. I cant even shower when BD isnt home. Tried that the other day, and I fell asleep against the shower wall.....OH BOY.....ha haha

If you come up with something to help you with the fatigue, PLEASE share.......

Old 08-05-2004, 07:33 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User

It does pass. I have felt great the last few weeks (I am 19 weeks). However, now I have a rough time sleeping at night because I wake up in pain from the position I am sleeping in and I have to pee at least 3 times during the night. Last night I woke up with severe back pain....it ended up being gas But I had to get out of bed an walk around for a little bit. This week I have been exhausted.

Good luck!!!!

Old 08-06-2004, 10:00 AM   #7
Senior Veteran

cee27 HB User

i'm tired too..my mom thinks it's because of the way I eat..I take a few naps a day at my desk.(sneaking of course)...

Closed Thread