It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2004, 05:10 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

cee27 HB User
insecurties..

Am I the only who going thru it?...I know my man loves me and I love him so much. My hormones are going crazy and the fact we can't have sex is killing me....

I feel like I'm going to cry

Old 08-05-2004, 06:39 AM   #2
(female)

walflower2 HB User
Re: insecurties..

I know how you feel. I am just over 19 weeks and am not showing yet so I am still in that just looking chubby phase. Seems that the only thing that has gotten bigger is my butt. I had spotting early on and was advised against sex and although it has stopped the fear is still there (for both me and DH). And to top it off I have horrible dreams every night of all of my worst fears- plane crashes, loved ones dying and of course my hubby cheating on me. So I have out of control hormones, I don't feel that great about how I look and I am having dreams that remind me of all of the bad stuff that I could ever imagine- it is enough to drive anyone crazy! Just keep in mind that you love each other and talk to him about it too- if for nothing more than to tell him your insecurities. I hope you feel better soon!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2004, 07:10 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User

hey girl..... i do know how you feel. DH and i can not have sex untill after my first appointment on the 10th, and then i have to get the ok, so it may be longer. i get so wierd about things. my DH always teases about he and his co-workers going 'Hooters' for lunch. he has never actually gone, but it's like a running joke between us. he said that he was going to 'Hooters' the other day and i lost it. poor guy, a funny joke between us got wrecked. i am suspecious of everything. you have to understand my DH is the most monogomous (sp?) person in the world, so my thoughts are all crazy based.

i am already growing out, they say your 2nd you show earlier, but this is silly. i have to imaging alot of it has to do with being bloated.

does anyone else get insecure about the health of the baby? i am always worring about birth defects. i worry about everything.
C-Section Aug 1st 08 with baby BOY #3
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-05-2004, 07:36 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User

I understand how you feel, cee27. I guess you already knew that. I feel very insecure about my body. I am getting chubby and have stretch marks on my thighs. Three+ months is a long time without sex, but we made it.

Old 08-05-2004, 11:08 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

cee27 HB User

we might of had sex about 5 times since june, and last week the doctor told us not to have any sexual intercourse...so, it's been a rocky 2 months. I don't think we can sex until after the delivery+ and I'm only 14 weeks

Last edited by cee27; 08-05-2004 at 01:15 PM.

Old 08-05-2004, 11:50 AM   #6

Navywife22 HB User

I went for 9 months without when my husband was deployed. I got pregnant after a month of him being home.

I have now gone without for 6 months due to pregnancy complications. We are super close, intimate without sex, and are still very affectionate. Maybe it is just me but I really don't see what the big deal is about having to give up sex. especially if it is Doctors orders or could even remotely hurt the pregnancy.

Old 08-05-2004, 01:16 PM   #7
Senior Veteran

cee27 HB User

with me is missing the closeness that comes from sex.. we're very affectionate people, but we do miss the closeness

Last edited by cee27; 08-05-2004 at 01:44 PM.

Old 08-05-2004, 01:41 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User

why do you have to abstain from sex? is it from the spotting?

also cee, i wanted to ask you if you are showing yet? i feel like i am already, but i know it is just the bloating. still, my pants don't fit as well as they should.
C-Section Aug 1st 08 with baby BOY #3
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-05-2004, 01:45 PM   #9
Senior Veteran

cee27 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxin
why do you have to abstain from sex? is it from the spotting?

also cee, i wanted to ask you if you are showing yet? i feel like i am already, but i know it is just the bloating. still, my pants don't fit as well as they should.
yes, it's from spotting..why are you? my stomach is getting a little big..outsiders my still not be able to tell...and my pants are getting a little toght around the belly

Closed Thread