It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2004, 07:37 PM   #1
(female)

mommy2004 HB User
Wink need some advice

ok im 36 weeks today its alomost done lol anyways i was just at the docs he says everything looks good he didnt do an internal just measured and felt the baby stuff like that but anyways lately i have noticed the baby has dropped quite alot in the past week and now when it moves it feels like its gonna break out i have felt a couple contractions off and on nothing to bad and im absolutley exaughsted this has been the past 2 days i just cant keep my eyes open and also i have been experiencing some diarhea just started today i was wondering if maybe im getting ready to go i have already had the nesting experience this past weekend i totally ripped apart my house and cleaned it thourouly then put it back together lol anyways some advice would be appreaciated thnx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2004, 11:35 PM   #2
Veteran

Aunt-Bon HB User
Re: need some advice

I am 38 weeks and 2 days today, I know what you mean by the baby breaking out, sometimes I feel like she is coming out. I also have had diarreah for over a week. I have a scdualed C-Section for the 11th, I hope I go into labor before then but not before saturday because that is the day they are having my shower.

Good luck
8/11/04 via C-Section
10lbs 6 oz, 20 1/2 inches

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-06-2004, 01:47 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

ahall HB User
Re: need some advice

Hi, Im 39 weeks, scheduled for induction in 4 hours....."can't sleep at the moment" and I found around 37 weeks the "nesting" started, my advice there is just go with it. I've cleaned whats already cleaned, I've even scrubbed the trip around the bottom of the walls with toothbrushes. Yesterday I vacuumed the baby's room AGAIN, and no ones been in there since its been vacuumed the day before Yes, the diarhea is a sign of your body getting ready which is great. In my situation, labor started about 10 days ago. Not painful contractions, but a lot of pressure and my belly would turn to a rock. They became so consistent that I went to Labor & Delivery who told me I was having contractions consistently every 9 minutes and to come back when they got to 4-5 min. regardless of the fact they were not painful. However, that didn't happen, they've stayed that way, coming and going for the past 10 days. Wed evening at 5pm I was admitted because my cervix is very hard and they put in Cervidal which they monitor you on for 12 hours. It was horrible It started major contractions, I was in terrible pain, but it didn't soften my cervix so they sent me home. The contractions stopped when they took the Cervidal out, so they've scheduled me in this morning where I've requested first thing....the epidural....then they're going to do the Pitocin, and break the water. Today, my baby girl will be born, and I can't wait to see her and finally be able to sleep on my belly I hope you hang in until 38 weeks, the babys lungs always develop in the last 4 weeks so its better for the child.

Closed Thread