It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2004, 01:51 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

andrea03 HB User
pain really low

I am 12 weeks along and have been having some pain really low. Like by my hip joints but in the middle. I was wondering if it is just stuff stretching or something else. I can't get into a Dr. Until the 18th so I am still kind of worried about every little thing. I tried drinking more fluids and that kind of helped but not completley. Am I worrying over nothing? Thanks

Old 08-06-2004, 03:32 PM   #2

MandyS HB User
Re: pain really low

I did too around the same time.
My doc said not to worry that it is the ligaments holding the uterus that are stretching and pulling. I would have anything from sharp pains to dull aches. It lasts for quite some period but gets easier as you grow. I think some stretching helps, or at least it made me feel good.
If you are really worried let the docs office know of your pain and have them call you if they have cancellations.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-06-2004, 04:05 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

andrea03 HB User

Thanks. I figured as much but kind of needed someone to ease my mind. This is my first baby so I am a worry wart to a degree. Thanks a lot.

Old 08-07-2004, 02:02 PM   #4

ASHEA HB User

it sounds a lot like round ligament pain,when your muscles stretch to accommodate a baby dont worry,but do go too your doctors if you experience bleeding or severe pain....good luck JOANNE..ps i suffered all the way through with my first but she was worth it

Closed Thread