It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2004, 12:32 AM   #1
(female)

walflower2 HB User
feeling horrible

well, it is 3am and I should be sleeping but I can't. I don't feel well and can't exactly explain it. I woke out of a dead sleep with jaw/neck/chest discomfort. Not really pain as much as a nagging discomfort. I have no idea what it is or how to treat it. I can't tell if it is a headache or muscle pain or heartburn, it kinda feels like a group of things! I took some tylenol and am just praying that it helps and I feel better soon! anyone else ever feel like this?

Old 08-25-2004, 04:55 PM   #2

moonstarlett HB User
Re: feeling horrible

I'm only 5 weeks, but I feel like that sometimes, tired and achy, like I have the flu. strange, but I assume that it is a combination of fatigue and muscle/joint symptoms related to pregnancy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-25-2004, 08:40 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

WhiskersOnKittens HB User

I just wanted to respond to this because today, I have had really sore muscles, for no apparent reason. I don't know yet if I'm pregnant, but I took a test at a clinic today (Wednesday), and MAY find out the results tomorrow (I'm hoping for a positive--the full story is the thread "Please help! Dr. said I might be..."). I had no idea that this could be a sign of pregnancy, do a lot of women experience muscle soreness??

Whiskers

Old 08-25-2004, 10:22 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

Lawgirl HB User

I don't know if lots of women feel it, but for the last few weeks I have felt very flu-ish. Like when your skin aches/feels sensitive when your sick. I assume it's just related to feeling tired and morning sickness somehow. I also have had a few really tough headaches, and I'm assuming that those, too, are just related to the rush of hormones. What a crappy feeling bunch we are, huh?

Old 08-26-2004, 07:36 AM   #5
(female)

Mommy2Isaiah HB User

I felt like this and it ended up being my gallbladder. I had the whole neck, jaw, chest pain, that wasn't really pain, I just felt like something needed to crack in my back and that my muscles in my upper body were really tight. I ignored it and drank hot things and it would go away. One day I was out running errands and it started again and I almost passed out. I drove myself to the hospital, since it was closer than anything and went to the ER. They ran some tests, did an u/s and admitted me that day for 4 days. I had alot of stones that were blocking it. I was 27 weeks, though. I don't know if you said how far along you were or not. This is a very common thing in pregnancy, I was told. I hope it's not that for you!

Nicole
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost

Last edited by Mommy2Isaiah; 08-26-2004 at 07:38 AM.

Closed Thread