It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2004, 05:27 PM   #1
(female)

ww23river HB User
2 more weeks until the finale

Hey everyone...i just have two more weeks left before i give birth to my first baby....I'm really nervous of course...but for all of you that already had a baby what were the oncoming signs of true labour, like two weeks before actually going into labour....like did you have stomach problems, diarrhea, increase thirst, etc...
Thanks...
Baby due August 22

Old 08-09-2004, 10:53 PM   #2

tenarms HB User
Re: 2 more weeks until the finale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww23river
Hey everyone...i just have two more weeks left before i give birth to my first baby....I'm really nervous of course...but for all of you that already had a baby what were the oncoming signs of true labour, like two weeks before actually going into labour....like did you have stomach problems, diarrhea, increase thirst, etc...
Thanks...
Baby due August 22
If you are a first time mother your bag of waters will probably break. Trust me you will know when this happens you will stayed soaked even when you change clothes. Not long after your water breaks contractions will soon start(strong cramp/tightening feeling). You may have contractions without your bag of waters breaking. Sometimes the bag of waters have to be broken by a doctor( It doesn't hurt). Contractions will come on and then stop, come on, then stop, come on then stop(you get the picture) Trust me you will know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2004, 09:23 AM   #3

jellybean000 HB User
Re: 2 more weeks until the finale

Congrats. My little one is due on the 20th. I am pretty sure that he will be early though. I have had a very stressful pregnancy, and I think that it might effect how quickly, and how far before the due date I actually have him. This is also my first, and just yesterday I watched a video on the birthing process, and all about the third trimester, and I should be honest when I say that I am terrified to give birth. The movie was very accurate and worth watching though. It is called, "Pregnancy for Dummies". I found it at my town's library. I recommend it. If you have any questions about what might happen to you on that special day then this video can help you out big time. Well, I wish you luck, you'll do fine, and once again, congrats!

Closed Thread