It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2004, 01:22 AM   #1

Goldie HB User
Arrow Do you think this is a good sign???

Ok. Im on day 18 of a cycle that varies between 28 and 34 days. This morning when i wiped i had light brown discharge (just like what i get when i start my period). Usually i have extremely painful periods and pains for about a week before i come on too. I did have some light cramps the other day, but i sometimes get aches and pains anyway. It would be typical for me to get pregnant this month as i havent even given it much thought. Also my SIL is pregnant with her first and it will be my MIL's first grandchild . My SIL was trying to get pg for about 2 years and the other day my MIL said she will probably end up with about 5 grandchildren because they are like buses you wait for ages then loads come at once . Anybody out there experienced this really light brown discharge at this stage in their cycle, if yes then what did it mean? Is this a good sign or do you think af's come early for a suprise visit? Please reply, i dont know what to think, my minds all over the place.

Last edited by Goldie; 08-09-2004 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Typo

Old 08-09-2004, 04:53 AM   #2

Goldie HB User
Re: Do you think this is a good sign???

I have been to the toilet 3 times since then and the second time there was a slight tint of brown to it, but the last couple of times it was just clear. What do you think??? Could this be implantation bleeding??? Please reply, i dont know what to think. Im starting to wonder if i imagined the light brown discharge! I think im going crazy!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2004, 05:03 AM   #3

lil miss HB User

i had the same experience i had a few days of brown discharge i hadnt had it before and wasnt sure if i was prega's but my period did come 11days later so i put mine down to birthcontrol which i stopped taking about 7 months ago, but everyone is different only time will tell hun

i wish you all the best

Old 08-09-2004, 05:24 AM   #4

Goldie HB User

I know there could be lots of reasons for this, but im not on any kind of bc and i havent been for almost 2 years now. And ive never experienced spotting in the middle of my cycle before. Im just hoping i am pg because if not then it might mean there is something wrong with me. I guess only time will tell, but i hate waiting and wondering and not knowing whats happening to me.

Old 08-10-2004, 01:27 AM   #5

Goldie HB User

Please reply somebody....It has gone now so it only happened twice, it was really light brown. Do you know what it is? Have you experienced this? Come on guys im going out of my mind!

Old 08-10-2004, 03:23 AM   #6

lil miss HB User

im sorry that you are not getting the responce you need and i understand what you are going through!

all i can suggest is for you to wait untill your period is late and test, or get the first responce test which is suposed to allow you to test before your period is due

im so sorry i can not be of more help, i have my fingers crossed for you

Old 08-10-2004, 08:07 AM   #7

Goldie HB User

Thankyou lil miss, i'll let you know what happens. I dont know why im not getting any replies, eighty something people have read my post.

Old 08-10-2004, 09:39 AM   #8
(female)

sspencervip HB User

Dear Goldie, I have had the same thing happen to me, twice. I'm 32 and have never had the early brown discharge ever; only when my dh and I started ttc did that happen to me the 6th or 7th month and then 12th or 13th month. The first time I had 3 bad cramps during the day and evening. Then followed the brown spots. Also, both times the brown spots came early...maybe 9 or 10 days before I got my period. Well, af always came right on time so I don't know what happened to me? I'm still ttc and also this didn't happen to me when I was on clomid for 3 months and that didn't work. Good luck.

Closed Thread