It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2004, 10:43 AM   #1

FIREWIFE HB User
Question Could this be a symptom

Hey All

Well I think I am preggo! My fingers are crossed! I have been having alot of the normal symptoms sore bb's,cramping(slight), nausea(so bad that I had to stay home from work for 2 days), food cravings,but my question is
at night when I lay down to go to sleep it doesn't matter which way I sleep It feels like I Lose circlurlation in my legs! If I lay on my right side my left leg almost feels like it is falling a sleep! My left side my Right leg hurts! It hurts not really bad but it is bothersome and keeps me awake! My dh gets upset cause I can't lay still for long! It feels like a tingling painful feeling! has anyone had this as a symptom?? My Af is due next week but I know me and I don't want to over think things!

Any advice you help??

Thanks

Old 08-09-2004, 11:50 AM   #2

SpeisFamily HB User
Re: Could this be a symptom

There is a nerve that runs in your back and while you are prego if you lie on this nerve too long it could be painful and even harmful, but this is usually in the later months when your tummy is huge. What you have sounds more like a condition called restless leg syndrome (there is a forum here on the health boards) which can also be associated with diabetes. Have you noticed that you feel nautious after eating very sugary foods. You said you have been having cravings, if the carvings are for sugary things this could cause all of your symptoms if you are diabetic. You may want to have your blood sugar tested.

Last edited by SpeisFamily; 08-09-2004 at 11:51 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2004, 12:13 PM   #3

FIREWIFE HB User
Re: Could this be a symptom

Hey SpeisFamily

Well thanks for the advice! The sad thing is this just started Yes diabetes runs in my family but I get tested for it all the time and was just tested a couple of months ago! and it was ok! I also work for Endocrinologist so I get my test read right away!
I thought about that already and I watched what I was eating when I started to feel ill! unfortunaley sugar has nothing to do with it I feel ill in the morning when I get up and through out the day mostly after for some odd reason I have gotten a smell of something that oh my god smells bad to me!

See I love popcorn but The other day a girl I work with made some and I got so nausea I had to leave the room for a bit! I am having alot of preg symptoms and I know your mind can play mean tricks on you! Belive me that I know! we have been trying for almost 2years. See I think if any thing I maybe a month or so along! I am not the smallest person in the world either! but I will just have to wait
Thanks for your help!

Closed Thread