It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2004, 10:55 PM   #1
(female)

confused788 HB User
Exclamation Please Help Me Someone

oh dear...well IM SO SCARED IF IM PREGNANT. yesterday was hte first day i ever had sex. my boyfriend was putting on his condom and touched his penis while he putted it on. and im scared the the precum got on it. he says he didn't..and said he had rubbed anything on the the bed. he didn't *** in me...he jsut stuck it in. im scared that the precum had gotten in me and im pregnant. i've went online and check my fertility days and the day i had sex was the most fertile day =(. i had sex on august 10. my last period started on july 31...and im expecting my next on during august 24,25. im so scared hat im rpegnant. my discharge is white/clear and sticky and slippery. and my vagina (form the outside) looks pink. please help me and telll me what you think.im really scared and im not ready to be a parent. please help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2004, 07:26 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User
Re: Please Help Me Someone

First off...read the pregnancy info for teens sticky

Second, your discharge is most likey from ovulation. You used a condom and he didn't ejaculate inside of you. It doesn't matter if he touched his penis. He would have to stick his finger inside of you to transfer any sperm. It is very unlikely that you are pregnant. If you are this scared and not ready to be a parent, then maybe you aren't ready for sex. There is nothing wrong with saying no and waiting until you are ready.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2004, 08:40 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Zayazmama HB User

Hun, no one here is going to treat you badly or judge you.... However......

I agree that if you are not ready to pay, then you are not ready to play. Sex may be fun, WHEN YOU ARE READY. Cause there are too many chances you are taking. Remember that if you had a kid now, it is not like having a dog. You cant just give it to your neighbor or some kid down the street if you cant take care of it.

Please consider the possible risks involved.

Old 08-12-2004, 10:18 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

Lawgirl HB User

You should read the pregnancy sticky for teens at the top of the list of threads. It really talks about all the things you've said.

I really don;t think you could get pregnant from what you described, but there is always a chance. Maybe you should go by a planned parenthood and see if they have any advice for you. If you're not pregnant, now might be a good chance to think about getting on birth control pills, and ALWAYS make him use a condom. It's great that you did this time, just make sure you always do.

good luck.

Old 08-12-2004, 11:27 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

Just remember that when you lose your virginity....it throws your body off...plus your stressing fairly badly so odds are your period will be late....so don't freak if it doesn't come on when it's suppose to.

Old 08-12-2004, 10:53 PM   #6
(female)

kimde HB User

I wouldn't worry. You seemed to have taken the proper precautions to prevent pregnancy. But if you are this freaked out, I would suggest putting off sex until you are truly ready and you know more about how your body works. Is all this worrying worth a few minutes of excitement?

Closed Thread