It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2004, 01:10 AM   #1

ValeriaSATX HB User
Talking Hello June Moms!!

Hello JUNE MOMMIES

Just wanted to see how everyone was doing???? I know it has been a while since I've last posted in here, but I've been busy with the now two month old Luke Michael.

Luke was born on June 9th at 12:16am. I was in the hospital for a week and a half. I was admitted in the hospital on June 2nd and didn't get discharge until June 11th. I had a perfect pregnancy until the very last appointment when I was 39 weeks (dilated at 2cm) almost 40 --I was due June 7th. My blood pressure and protein levels were high, so the doctor ran labs on me. Everything went down to normal the 1st day I was there, but to take proper precautions he thought it would be best just to leave me there in the hospital. I was a great hospital!! but my gosh I was so bored and my back hurt me so much! Well to make a long story short I was given pitocin at 4AM June 8th, of course I got the epidural shot because my gosh i had horrible contractions!! I had the cervadel put in to help soften my cervix and still only dilated to 5cm...neither increasing nor decreasing the pitocin dosage helped me so at 11:30PM the doctor decided to perform a c-section on me.

I can't believe our babies are now 2 months old!!! He sleeps through the night now and babbles and kicks A LOT!!!!

Hope to hear from you ladies soon!

VALERIA
Mother of a beautiful son Luke Michael !

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2004, 08:32 AM   #2
Veteran

happymom2b HB User
Re: Hello June Moms!!

HI!! Theresea started a post yesterday asking how the June mom's are.. you musthave missed it. Glad to hear all is well. I am SOO jealous that youy baby is sleeping through the night. Below is the post I left with Theresea's post. Hope to hear from you and other June mom's soon!! Mary Jane

HI!! Great to hear from you!! Ethan is now 12 weeks old. He sleeps in his crib for the most part as I don't want him to want to sleep with us all the itme down the road. My husband will take him to bed (the one in the spare bedroom) if he is being hard to settle. Being 12 weeks old, you would think that he would be sleeping even longer then our baby, but alas, he is not. He sleeps from about 12-4 then eats (formula too) then sleeps from 4:30 -6:30. I hear EVERYTHING he does too... all the grunts drive me nuts LOL!! I will be just about to sleep and he will do it and wake me up and I am awake for like half an hour.

Ethan has an ear infection right now 8o( Took the doctors like 5 visits to figure this out!!

I just returned to work as well... hate leaving the little one with a sitter.

Anyways, it was great to hear form you and hopefully we will hear from others too!

Mary Jane
Ethan James born May 26th, 2004 at 3:55 p.m. weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread