It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2004, 11:12 AM   #1

SleepyEyedGirl HB User
So scared

Hi. My boyfriend and I were getting intimate a few weeks ago. Is it possible to get pregnant if he shot his *** onto my breasts? Moreover, is it possible to get pregnant if there is no pre-*** on the penis and if he wasn't even inside me? Does the hymen need to be broken in order to get pregnant? Please help me! I'm so frightened!

Old 08-19-2004, 11:20 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User
Re: So scared

Read the pregnancy info for teens sticky towards the top.

If he wasn't inside you, you aren't pg. Sperm can swim, but not from your breasts to you vagina.

Hope you feel better.

Last edited by blue_eyed_girl; 08-19-2004 at 11:20 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2004, 11:21 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Momx2in04 HB User

Read the "Pregnancy Info for Teens" sticky. It will give you a lot of information. Also, you can't get pregnant from a guy ejaculating on your breasts. Sperm has to actually make it at least to your vaginal opening, and even that is a long shot to get pregnant. I would advise you to get on birth control if you plan to be sexually active in any way, that way you won't have these scares. Good luck!

Old 08-19-2004, 11:27 AM   #4

SleepyEyedGirl HB User

I have been on birth control to regulate my period because I had that abnormal menstrual cycle thing. I am still a virgin, but my boyfriend and I were so scared that something was wrong because my period is a little later than usual. Thank you so much for clearing up our worries. Thank you so very much. May God bless you.

Old 08-19-2004, 06:35 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

Based on the facts your giving....and the fact your so freaked out...I'd highly suggest waiting before you REALLY do have sex.....

Remember stress can throw your period off.....

Old 08-19-2004, 07:54 PM   #6
(female)

Mommy2Isaiah HB User

And, yes, you can get pg even if your hymen is still intact. I agree that you should wait until you are completely ready for the consequences of sex. I don't mean to sound like I'm preaching or like the mom that I am , but honestly, there are so many other things besides pregnancy that can result from ONE sexual encounter, that you should be prepared mentally for those things. I am speaking from experience, having a child when I wasn't ready, and contracting an STD from someone that I thought was faithful (my ex-husband). Get educated on sex and everything that goes with it. It is a beautiful thing if done right and maturely.

Nicole
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost

Old 08-20-2004, 05:28 AM   #7
Veteran

happymom2b HB User

I agree with the above... try and relax and see a councellor and talk to them about sex and pregnancy. Good luckl.
Ethan James born May 26th, 2004 at 3:55 p.m. weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces.

Closed Thread