It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2004, 08:36 PM   #1

tenarms HB User
pregnancy symptoms?

I was supposed to take a depo shot in May 2004. I didn't because my husband and I agree that we want more kids. I had no problems in June 2004 or July 2004. In August I started getting nauseated but ignored it. Then I got sore breasts and vomited. MY breasts have been sore ever since but I haven't vomited again. Before I was on depo I had a regular period and extremely healthy and fertile. I have two children already. I started taking depo after my second child. I am having the same symptoms(sore breasts, frequent bathroom trips, nausea, tiredness, sore feet, hiccups, more frequent bowel movements) like I did when I was pregnant with my first two. I took three pregnancy tests. One (first response) had a negative sign. The second (first response) had an almost invisible positive sign, or so It seemed because my husband said he didn't see anything. The third(cheap off brand) said negative. My medical insurance just ended so should I take another home pregnancy test or risk blowing money going to the doctor?

Old 08-21-2004, 09:18 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jmcummins3 HB User
Re: pregnancy symptoms?

Hmmm...that's a tough call with no insurance. You could either spend more money on pregnancy tests that aren't all that cheap or spend the money to get a blood test so you know for sure. You may want to call the doctor and find out how much that costs if you pay for it outright. You might be surprised. Good luck! I hope you get the results you are hoping for!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2004, 07:41 PM   #3

mattswife HB User
Re: pregnancy symptoms?

you know i was reading your signs and I am going through the same stage right now with the constent bathroom trips and the sore feet and the bowel movements and I never knew bowel was a sign till you wrote that about your two pregnacys before..But I was pregnant not to long ago back in March before i had a miscarriage in June and the pregnacy showed up negative on all the ones I bought till i was 6weeks and i went to the hospitial because my breast was so tender to tuch. and the doctor told me i was pregnant.. I see it like this, you could wait another 2 weeks and see pay for another pregnacy test or when you have some spare money. or you can go see a doctor tell hem you are concerned and say you havent had a period and your breast are tender and they will give you there test which there pee test are the same as stores but they could do a blood test and as you know are always right due to your hormone level.

Closed Thread