It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2004, 04:09 PM   #1

mattswife HB User
Question I need Peoples advice

undefinedundefinedundefined Hi My name is Kacee and I just recently had a miscarriage back in June 1st. 2 days befor my 19th birthday and I took this really hard because it was my first child. I lost it 6weeks into my pregnacy. well here recently I have been trying again to have a baby and i never threw up with my first pregnacy and i think i my be pregnant again. i have the tender breast and i am very gassy and someone told me something about how when you get pregnant the insides of virgina( I think thats how you spell it) but it is very silky my husband says. and I have heard that is a sign also. I shouldnt start my period for another couple days. but I still just dont know are these signs are not. But I feel as if they are can I have your opinions please

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2004, 04:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jmcummins3 HB User
Re: I need Peoples advice

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. That must have been hard. First Response has a pregnancy test called early result (I think) that you can take up to 4 days before your period is due. That's the one I used, since I'm so impatient...LOL! Maybe you can get one of those and find out a little sooner. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2004, 05:12 PM   #3

fatally yours HB User

I'm sorry about your miscarriage. Now that I'm pregnant, I have somewhat of an idea of how that would feel, and I'm sorry that you had to go through that!

I just wanted to say that tender breasts and being gassy were the first two symptoms I experienced. I'd say there's a good chance you could be pregnant, unless those are usual PMS symptoms for you.

Good luck! Let us know how it turns out!

Old 08-21-2004, 08:23 PM   #4

mattswife HB User

Ok to answer some of the questions and supports I have got from the other wonderful members answers are no, I am not usually Gassy nor do I get tender breast.. and the weird thing is when I lay on my stomach it hurts is this a comman first month pregnacy term too or is it just normal? I know i have for the last week had a cramppy feeling..But not like a period cramp eaither.........

Old 08-22-2004, 12:35 AM   #5

mattswife HB User

I forgot to add as i read through many of peoples situations and probs...i never remember getting my nipples hurting before i got my period..but i have noticed this i am how can i say this poopen alot...and my ankles are swallowen and i dl this chart called flimeta and it shows from my last menstral and when i should obulate and we did indeed have sex when they said my highest times were. but see other than that i noticed tonight when we were eating tacobell that when i ate it it was like the best i mean it made my mouth water but when are nephew came over he grabbed a cold taco and it made my stomach turn are these signs also or my imagination please people all the advice......ty

Old 08-22-2004, 09:06 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Zayazmama HB User

My advice.....go get a hpt.

A few years ago, I had a miscarriage due to a car accident. I took it hard as well. We tired and tired and tried again. Didnt work. I wanted to be pregnant SOOOO bad, that I actually started having symptoms. It was all in my mind. Dont take that wrong, I am not saying it is all in your head. I am just telling you about an experience I went through.

Again, go get an hpt. Make sure you take it 1st thing in the morning, that way it will read better.

Good luck and let us know what happens ok?

Old 08-23-2004, 03:48 PM   #7

mattswife HB User

today i am now 3 days late on my AF and Im kinda excited..but see i noticed something else now.. when i wake up i feel a slight fever and i feel dizzy and sick.....does that make sence>????

Old 08-23-2004, 04:42 PM   #8
Veteran

happymom2b HB User

Your best bet is to get an early pregnancy test. They certainly do sound like symptoms so it wouldn't hurt to check it out. Good luck and keep us posted!
Ethan James born May 26th, 2004 at 3:55 p.m. weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces.

Old 08-23-2004, 07:18 PM   #9

mattswife HB User

HappyMOm Thanks I have decided to wait till the 1st and if i dont start my period by than,ill buy a test....BUT question is poopen alot really a sign????????????

Old 08-23-2004, 10:40 PM   #10
Veteran

happymom2b HB User

I don;t think having bowel movements is a sure sgn of pregnancy. I am dying to hear your results!!
Ethan James born May 26th, 2004 at 3:55 p.m. weighing 7 pounds 3 ounces.

Old 08-27-2004, 04:51 PM   #11

mattswife HB User

ok i went to the doctor and they said it was a negative but they did find out the nasua came from a dissorder called minears and its in my ears that will cause me to go death..but hey i guess me and my hubby can keep tryen..i also got my AF unfortantly today Thanx for all the help tho

Old 09-02-2004, 05:06 AM   #12

littlesister HB User

i just read your post. i went through a miscarrage also about a year and a half ago. so no i don't know if i am or not because i also heard about the head thing. well any way i wanted to wish you the best of luck and remember relax and have fun. don't think of it as trying.

Old 09-02-2004, 08:41 AM   #13
Senior Veteran

cee27 HB User

don't give up....

good luck

Old 09-02-2004, 10:40 AM   #14
Senior Veteran

jstpeachey79 HB User

my neighbor has minears disease and it is really treatable. She cant have chocolate or alot of sodium and salt. If she sticks to that then she does not have "attacks" of dissyness etc.
DD Born 8-13-04

Old 09-11-2004, 12:06 PM   #15

mattswife HB User

thanks again:P

Closed Thread