It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2004, 08:44 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

Chrissi HB User
Angry Club of the BFN

hi everyone.....my dh and i have been trying to concieve # 2 for a few months now. and i have been off the pill since feb 04 but no luck....

we are confused because we conconcieved our little girl so easy. (she is 10 months now)
with her i concieved within 3 months of stopping the pill...

it is so fusturating to keep trying every month then waiting 2 weeks and getting the BFN once again....

anyone out there want to share their story/current situation?
i though it might be nice to have a place for those of us TTC to share tips and give support.

Old 09-01-2004, 04:21 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User
Re: Club of the BFN

I was on the injection for five years and myself and DH decided that it time we start trying for a family (this would be our first child), however when going to the Family Planning Clinic to inform them that i no longer wanted depo inj they made me aware that i may not be able to concieve for a further yr to 2yrs (you can imagine the shock!)
We are trying hard and because i dont know when a period should be due i have been advised to do a test each month or when i have signs. Well i have done so far 7 teasts as for 1 week i was sick in the morning, another time my boobs had enlarged quite a lot to DH delight and other times i was just curious and inpatient.
I would love to be able to concieve this year but i have to be patient, i read that someone was off the inj for just 3months and she concieved, so there is some hope out there.
Sorry its so long! i wish you all the luck in the future to concieve, keep in touch. Sam

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread