It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2004, 05:37 AM   #1

Megan44 HB User
New Here...possibly pregnant?

Hey I just want to know if anyone knows my chances of being pregnant. I had unprotected sex about 2 weeks ago but my partner withdrew early. My periods due in 2 days but since yesterday Ive been feeling really nauseas. I got sick after breakfast yesterday and have just been feeling generally sick. Today I took a pregnancy test and it came out clearly negative. but I dont feel any of the signs i usually feel before my period. What are the chances that the test was wrong? The instructions said to wait until after my periods due. I really want to be pregnant! I just want to know

Old 08-26-2004, 05:55 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jmcummins3 HB User
Re: New Here...possibly pregnant?

First Response Early Result pregnancy tests can be done up to 4 days before your period is due. You may want to take one of those if you're within that window.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2004, 06:01 AM   #3
(female)

flutterby2574 HB User
Re: New Here...possibly pregnant?

Hi Megan,

I keep saying this but will say it again...lol...I am no expert but sometimes there isn't enough of the pg hormone Hcg, I think it's called, in your system and IF you are pg (which I hope you are coz you want it as bad as I do I think!! lol) it might take some time to show up! I would maybe test in a week if your af doesn't show up before then!! And even though your partner had withdrawn early there is supposed to actually be more little guys in the pre then the actually stuff. Anyways, good luck to you and let me know!!

Flutter

Closed Thread