It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2004, 08:55 AM   #1

chrislint3521 HB User
Questions about maybe being pregnant?

About a week after ovulation,maybe week and a half, I had some slight spotting with a lot of discharge. Then I had some cramping and my breasts have been hurting a lot. Longer then usual, usually they just hurt a week before my period and now it's been like 2 weeks. I've even had occassional nausea, sometimes in the middle of the night and throughout the day. I've also been falling asleep every night at 9pm after my 4 year old goes to bed. My period should start in about 4-5 days and now I'm cramping a little. So I don't know if this could still be a pregnancy sign or not since now I'm cramping like I'm going to start. My husband and I are trying and I've been off the pill for 4 months now. We're even using an ovulation tester and we had a lot of sex when it showed I was ovulation. I just really hope I am. If not though, there's always next month. Has anyone else had these signs and turned out to be pregnant?

Old 08-26-2004, 09:07 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

LiveYourDreams HB User
Re: Questions about maybe being pregnant?

I had cramping when my period should have started way back in February. I thought it was my period but it turned out I was pregnant! Other symptoms I had were that my boobs were really sore and I was incredibly tired. Take a test the day your period is supposed to come! Good luck hun!

Ammalin Rose - 10.23.2004
Nevaeh Marie - 05.16.2006

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2004, 09:37 AM   #3

jenyfer24 HB User

From what I have read on this website...a lot of women say they were having symptoms that af was coming but it never did and they were pregnant. They say that it can be deceiving because you think your getting your period but you are really pregnant. Take a test when your period is due or wait until you are a few days late. Good Luck!!!

Old 08-26-2004, 09:46 AM   #4

chrislint3521 HB User

Thank you all so much for your relplies. I really hope that's the case. Didn't know if anyone else experienced this. I'll find out in about 4 or 5 days. After the weekend anyway.

Closed Thread