It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2004, 10:37 AM   #1
(female)

walflower2 HB User
Talking December/January Mommies!

Hello everyone!
I saw the thread pop up again and thought I would start a new one because the other is so long. I have been keeping my eye on the thread just to see how everyone is doing, and glad to hear that for the most part everyone is doing good. I am doing OK. Good parts and bad. I had my ultrasound yesterday (this is the good part) and everything looks great. We also found out that we are having a boy! The only thing that I was concerned about was that the heartbeat was 148 which is lower than it has been. It seems like everytime I go in the heartbeat gets slower- is that normal?? The first time I heard it (11 weeks or so) it was 170 and each month I go in it seems to be lower. Although the doc doesn't seem concerned, just me. The bad part is that my body is killing me! At times I can hardly walk because it feels like my uterus is going to fall out, then a few hours later I am fine again. I have a lot of pain at night too- sleeping sucks! My hips, knees and abdomin hurt so bad. I was convinced last week when I woke up that the baby must have eaten my left ovary as bad as it hurt But as long as the baby is healthy I will remember that I am blessed and the pain is part of the package! I hope everyone is feeling good and healthy and that all of your babies are growing strong!

Old 08-29-2004, 04:32 PM   #2

redwood HB User
Re: December/January Mommies!

hi,

I am due Decemeber 29th. So far so good. A few scares here and there. This is my 2nd and last child (DH is going to get a vasectomy).

I do not know the gender of my baby because the baby refused to open its legs.

I pray that the morning sickness goes away soon because I am really tired of it. I have only gained 1 pound so far.

I want my baby to be healthy. Second to that I want the tax return. Please come before January if your healthy lol

Congradulations on your boy!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-30-2004, 08:30 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User

Congrats Walflower!!!

I hope you feel better redwood.

I feel great, other than being tired from lack of sleep. I go in tomorrow for my regular appt. Hopefully I will get my u/s scheduled in a week of two so I can know the sex. I had to have my first one done early.

Have a great day

Old 08-30-2004, 10:11 AM   #4
(female)

walflower2 HB User

Redwood- how much do you know about the tax thing? I was told by a friend (who has a young child) that you can only get the tax return if the child is at least 6 months old, and I am a little bummed out! But other people have said that isn't the case.. anyone have any idea?

Old 08-30-2004, 10:24 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by walflower2
Redwood- how much do you know about the tax thing? I was told by a friend (who has a young child) that you can only get the tax return if the child is at least 6 months old, and I am a little bummed out! But other people have said that isn't the case.. anyone have any idea?
Haven't heard that one. I will definitely have to look into this.

Old 08-31-2004, 10:55 AM   #6

redwood HB User

I have not heard that walflower. I will look into it and see what I can come up with.. We should get a tax return on pregnancy in general LOL...Its a rough 9 months.

Old 09-01-2004, 09:54 AM   #7
(female)

walflower2 HB User

hey guys,
Just to let you all know, I went to H&R Block yesterday because we have been waiting for our taxes forever!!!!! But I asked the lady there, figuring they would probably know all the up to date info, and she said that as long as the baby is born anytime before 1/1/05 then it counts for the tax break. I was glad to hear that, now I am just hoping that my luck isn't as it usually is and the baby doesn't decided to stay in there until next year!

Old 09-01-2004, 10:19 AM   #8

redwood HB User

Thanks for the information walflower. I did read on the web your baby HAS to have a social security number to claim the child. I am hoping for the due date and not anything over.

Old 09-03-2004, 07:44 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

blue_eyed_girl HB User

I have an u/s scheduled for the 28th. I was hoping he would let me come back in a week or two rather than wait 4 whole weeks. I will be 27 weeks, so maybe the baby will be big enough to have a better glance anyway. I am so excited. We close on our house the 24th. I am excited over that, too!!

I finally got comfortable last night, but just couldn't sleep . I was so mad. I was wide awake at like 3AM. I found out that if I don't drink anything after 8PM then I don't wake up to pee as much. Now that the baby is getting bigger, it doesn't matter. The baby also likes to "play" at night. If I lay on my right side the baby kicks more...guess that doesn't work for them!

Have a great holiday weekend

Old 09-03-2004, 06:00 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

confused32 HB User

Hi i havent posted on this thread before, i was originally due feb 1st but since this is a repeat csection she is takin the baby on the 25th of january i am a lil over 18 weeks right now just found out yesterday that its a girl, so we think......that is what it looked like, i go again on october 26th for another ultrasound so maybe that will tell us more with the baby being bigger i thought for sure it was a boy but i guess this will be girl #3 for me I havent gained any weight im just now getting to where i can eat and not feel sick after i do eat, but i have been getting alot more headaches. I hope everyone is doing well and i will check back soon

Old 09-09-2004, 07:47 PM   #11

honeydew345 HB User

hello ladies. My name is Ashley and I am a first time mom. My husband and I got married last Saturday!!! I dont know what the baby is yet but I am going to find out in 2 weeks. When I first got pregnant it seemed like everyone was ******. My mom was happy but my husbands mom and my sister in law was ******. They are ok now. They thought I was trying to trap my husband. We have been together 4 years and my brother in law got ****** when we got married...crazy I know. He has been with his wife for a year and they were were married a couple of months before us. Me and my husband didnt plan on getting married until like dec 2005 but bumped it up for obvious reasons. So we announced our engagement 3 months ago. So I guess he was ****** because that was right before his wedding, oh well we have been together for 4 years so it shouldnt matter if we get married the day before them! Oh well just more stress while Im pregnant. Sorry for the rambling. My due date is Dec 25, a christmas baby!!!!! I hope to talk to all of you soon!

Old 09-13-2004, 12:22 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

dh22 HB User

i haven't posted here before because i am due feb 3rd BUT my doctor has told me I will be pulled to do a c-section sometime in the last two weeks of january due to some nasty fibroids.
how is every one feeling? I am still throwing up... isn't that horrible... almost 20 weeks and still throwing up!

Old 09-14-2004, 05:26 PM   #13

honeydew345 HB User

Im so excited 8 more days and I go for my u/s! I dont care what the baby is as long as its healthy! It kicked me really hard lastnight, it almost hurt but it was the best feeling ever Thats the first time its did it that hard. Well I guess im gonna go just had to share my excitement

Old 09-14-2004, 10:34 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

dh22 HB User

wow! your baby is really growing

Closed Thread