It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2004, 06:22 PM   #1
(female)

confused788 HB User
Exclamation am i pregnant?!?!?!?! PLEASE HELP..im dying here!!

well here it goes..(please if your reading this i want everyones opinion)

i had sex. thats as simple as that right. HOWEVER HE DIDN"T EVEN EJACULATE PLUS HE WORE A CONDOM. thats simple too. ok today is my 27th day from my last period (and scarely its not here..). all i have is really sore boobs...its been sore for like 3 days now. last time i got my periokd i got it on the 30th of july (a 25 day ovulation). my discharge is like this glueish feel to it, and has dred left overs on my panties.

now of course how can i be pregnant if he didn't even ejaculate and he wore a condom? PREEJACULATION (stuppid nast stuff). im scared somehow...someway it touched my (ahem ahem)...and BAM im rpegnant.

the onlty thing im worry about it why hasn't my periokd come...why is my discharge like that...and WHY HASN"T IT COME. tomorrow is the 28th day..and i'll cry if it doesn't come.

also: he is my frist sexual partner...so maybe having sex for the firs ttime screwed my cycle up...but then again WHY WOULD MY BOOBS BE SO GOSH DARN SORE =(...

please make sense of this.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2004, 06:34 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jmcummins3 HB User
Re: am i pregnant?!?!?!?! PLEASE HELP..im dying here!!

I don't know what to tell you other than get a pregnancy test to tell you for sure. I would think it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant if he wore a condom and it didn't break. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-26-2004, 07:01 PM   #3

Passion4BskBall HB User

ok if you have read any of my post i have been scared sh*tless that i may be preg. and my man didnt even ejaculate either and wore a condom... my period was about 4 days late and i finally got it yesterday.. oh my GOD THANK YOU!! so ya.. i wouldnt stress to much thats what i did and thats why my period was so late.. so dont worry.. you will probably be a lil late. I know what i say dont worry your still ganna cuz thats what i did and like 20 people told me not to.. but yet i still did.. i would try to think of something else but it was always there like subconsiously or something. but seriously dont stress.

take a test your period doesnt come in a few days.. like 3 days late.
good luck

Oh i also had and still have really sore breast.. i would say your either imagining it or something else.. but my breast are still soar but could be cuz im growin dunno but that scared me the most.

Last edited by Passion4BskBall; 08-26-2004 at 07:05 PM.

Old 08-26-2004, 07:06 PM   #4

2confused HB User

jm is right, if he wore a condom and it didn't break it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant, though it CAN happen.

Contrary to popular belief, and what some people will try to convince young people today, pre-ejaculate does NOT contain sperm. It CAN contain sperm if the male hasn't peed since his last ejaculation, so rest easy on that. Unless he masterbated before going to bed with you, or you had multiple sessions, it is highly unlikely his pre-ejaculate had sperm in it.

Another thing is this. Until reading the guide for teens posted on this board, I have NEVER heard of first time sex screwing up hormones and one's cycle. Stress can cause a period to be late, though, and not knowing enough about pregnancy and how it happens and stressing about "Am I pregnant" can be enough stress to delay it. Many women get sore boobs before they start. It's not just a pregnancy symptom, it's also part of PMS. You probably just hadn't paid as much attention to it before, and since you are worried this month you are probably checking them often and adding to the soreness.

Relax. Odds are very much in your favor that you are not pregnant. Relax, and Aunt Flo will come.

2confused

Last edited by 2confused; 08-26-2004 at 07:07 PM.

Old 08-26-2004, 07:32 PM   #5

Navywife22 HB User

Pre-ejaculation most definitely DOES contain sperm. Please donít be fooled into thinking that it doesnít. Many many girls have gotten pregnant from preejaculation. Tests have even proven that preejaculation has a higher sperm count than regular ejaculation.

2confused - I am not sure why you think peeing has anything to do with sperm since they are two different functions.

Confused788 Ė I suggest that you read the Pregnancy info for teens. It has a lot of facts that may help. Also, if you are still unsure about preejaculation containing sperm please do some research. There are a lot of really good articles published by the American Medical Association and top hospitals about the count of sperm in preejaculation.

Old 08-26-2004, 07:39 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

First time you have had a sexual encounter of this nature. It WILL lthrow you off...especially since you seem to be stressing.

Don't forget the lovely mind over matter deal.....you can fool your body into having pregnancy symptoms....when in al reality your not pregnant.

So go get a HPT just to ease your mind....it'll get your mind out of that 'could I be pregnant' mindset.

Old 08-26-2004, 08:47 PM   #7

fatally yours HB User

Navywife - The belief is that by urinating, it somehow cleanses the urethra of sperm. Not sure how accurate that is; my guess is not very. You're completely right - PRE-EJACULATE DOES CONTAIN SPERM. In fact, that's how I got pregnant! Since it was around the time I was supposed to ovulate, we used the pull-out method (although we knew full well it isn't 100% effective). We only did it once, and he had not masturbated beforehand and had urinated before we had sex. Now here I am, 6 1/2 weeks pregnant.

Also, confused788 was correct - having sex for the first time can most definitely throw off your menstrual cycle. It has been proven. And I personally am proof of that, also. My cycles were always 25 days apart. After I had sex for the first time, they gradually got farther and farther apart, eventually reaching 40-some days apart. Eventually they went back to normal at 27 days. It happens.

Last edited by fatally yours; 08-26-2004 at 08:49 PM.

Old 08-26-2004, 09:11 PM   #8

2confused HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navywife22
Pre-ejaculation most definitely DOES contain sperm. Please donít be fooled into thinking that it doesnít. Many many girls have gotten pregnant from preejaculation. Tests have even proven that preejaculation has a higher sperm count than regular ejaculation.

2confused - I am not sure why you think peeing has anything to do with sperm since they are two different functions.
I don't think, it's what I've been taught and in what I've read.

[REMOVED]
I'm not making it up. Again, pre-ejaculate doesn't even come from the testicles. It does not contain sperm in and of itself. Peeing and ejaculation are not the same function, but they use the same subway. Seemed to me it would be obvious how they connected. Ejaculate, pee. Pee "rinses" the semen out of the penis.

[REMOVED]
2confused

Last edited by Moderator BAC; 08-27-2004 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Do not quote others materials there are copyright laws to be concerned with. Read and follow our rules! Thank you!

Old 08-26-2004, 09:14 PM   #9
(female)

confused788 HB User

hi guys...im still scacres...what if your boobs are sore..but you can pull and tug on the nipples and it doesn't hurt??? thats good right? because i can pinch my nipples and no pain!!! anywho...if that peeing thing is true...if i think back i think he peed...so hopegfully that helps....

Old 08-26-2004, 09:22 PM   #10

2confused HB User

788, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Even when women are TRYING to get pregnant, the odds are only 26% that a fertilized egg will even implant. Just try and relax and stop stressing so much over it. I remember the first time I thought I might be pregnant. I know how nearly impossible it is to stop worrying, but you either are or you aren't, so worrying about it will only make it more difficult to wait. Find a good book to read, or something else you like to do in your spare time. Do something that will keep your mind off things. Good luck!

2confused

Old 08-26-2004, 10:32 PM   #11
(female)

confused788 HB User

i can't help thinking about it!! its so hard..im getting ****** of at my boyfriend because hes all like "don't worry about it..your fine!! stop thinking about it!!" and im like "HOW THE HECK DO I STOP!!" sheesh...

i was wondering if your pregnant can you suck in your stomach alot..because still can. i can suck it in so much it makes like a bowl (hahaha)...PLEASE goodness...

i want my boyfriend to by me a home rpegnancy test..but im scared to ask him!!!

Old 08-26-2004, 10:43 PM   #12

daisy99 HB User
Exclamation Re: am i pregnant?!?!?!?! PLEASE HELP..im dying here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused788
well here it goes..(please if your reading this i want everyones opinion)

i had sex. thats as simple as that right. HOWEVER HE DIDN"T EVEN EJACULATE PLUS HE WORE A CONDOM. thats simple too. ok today is my 27th day from my last period (and scarely its not here..). all i have is really sore boobs...its been sore for like 3 days now. last time i got my periokd i got it on the 30th of july (a 25 day ovulation). my discharge is like this glueish feel to it, and has dred left overs on my panties.

now of course how can i be pregnant if he didn't even ejaculate and he wore a condom? PREEJACULATION (stuppid nast stuff). im scared somehow...someway it touched my (ahem ahem)...and BAM im rpegnant.

the onlty thing im worry about it why hasn't my periokd come...why is my discharge like that...and WHY HASN"T IT COME. tomorrow is the 28th day..and i'll cry if it doesn't come.

also: he is my frist sexual partner...so maybe having sex for the firs ttime screwed my cycle up...but then again WHY WOULD MY BOOBS BE SO GOSH DARN SORE =(...

please make sense of this.
First of all , do you remeber when you had sex with him. From the start of your last cycle count 15 days that is supposed to be when you are most fertile. Not that u can't get pregnant at a diffrent time but this is a way the doctors count it. Now sperm can live up I think it's 3 days I'm not positive whatever it is if they are still their when you ovalate. BAM. And yes you can get pregnant from pre-ejaculation. It has sperm in it. I have been pregnant 5 times and every single time I knew. You have a weird feeling and sense it. As for the sore boobs, yes that is definately a sign. Mine get real sore in the beginning for a few months hurts to lie down. If your pregnant it will show up on a pregnancy. Take one don't wait You already missed your period. Don't stress yourself if your not. You don't need a expensive one they are no diffrent from the store bought brands. Trust me they never lied to me!!!!!! Take it and let me know. How old are you?

Old 08-26-2004, 10:51 PM   #13
(female)

confused788 HB User

ok well i got my last period on july 30th...15 days from that would be august 14th. i had sex with him on both on august 10th and august 22. both times he didn't ejaculate and he wore condoms both times. im really scared and about to cry...like what did you feel...it feels like kinda tense but like weird..im not sure because i might get my period or something...i dunno...because they say the first time you ahve sex it makes your periokd a tad late. so yeah.......i think im going to tell him to get one for me tomorrow. (as for how old i am...lets jsut say I KNOW im too young to have sex...and im tooo young to have a child...and i regret it all....=( ....)

Old 08-26-2004, 11:34 PM   #14

daisy99 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by confused788
ok well i got my last period on july 30th...15 days from that would be august 14th. i had sex with him on both on august 10th and august 22. both times he didn't ejaculate and he wore condoms both times. im really scared and about to cry...like what did you feel...it feels like kinda tense but like weird..im not sure because i might get my period or something...i dunno...because they say the first time you ahve sex it makes your periokd a tad late. so yeah.......i think im going to tell him to get one for me tomorrow. (as for how old i am...lets jsut say I KNOW im too young to have sex...and im tooo young to have a child...and i regret it all....=( ....)
Well the time you had sex with him on the 10th would make it possible. But you have to remember when you get worried like this it can cause you to be late, and if you make yourself believe you are, you will give yourself the symptoms without realizing it. As for the sore breasts I don't think that could be a definite sign because every month along with my cycle me breasts hurt. Not to say they don't hurt when your pregnant. You keep saying he wore a condom. Well when you where playing around and he went in and he didn't have it on yet YES HE COULD HAVE PREEJACULATED AND YOU WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE KNOWN. It has more sperm in it that when he ejaculates. One thing with all my pregnacies is that from the very beginning I had to pee alot!!!!!! Or felt like I did. Everyone's body is diffrent.

Old 08-27-2004, 12:15 AM   #15
(female)

confused788 HB User

interesting...see on the 10th..we were "griding" (ew) and like i was wearing a skirt right with a thong and his penis had popped out from the top, he swears to me it didn't touch me, but he realized it because he suddenly got a rush of cold air. but besides that...as sson as we wanted to we automatically put on the condom, no playing. its like foreplay with clothes kinda...anywho im still scared...and i think im going to make him buy me a home pregnancy test tomorrow. i ehard first response is good...because on CNN is said it has a very sensitive reaction to the pregnancy hormone..something about 6 hui iui (what ever that las part is). i think i might be overeacting..but its better to worry about it and know all the details...then find out with nothing.

Closed Thread