It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2004, 08:28 PM   #1

kristi_p HB User
Unhappy please tell me I am not alone...

Ok this is my fourth pg. YOu'd think I wouldn't be paranoid, but in each pg early on before heartbeat being heard and showing I always think something is wrong. Right now I just don't feel pregnant. I am about 11 weeks along. A few weeks ago I was getting sick off and on and getting cramps here and there, which I hate getting sick but like it because it make sme feel pregnant.
My next appointment is Sept. 3 I am so scared. I just want to hear the heartbeat!
I keep trying to feel my uterus, to feel if it seems bigger. But I can't tell. Yeah I just lost 60 lbs, but I am still not skinny. Hard to seea little pooch and it is still early.

The only thing that has been happenning lately is me peeig in my pants when I sneeze, which makes me think my uterus is growing.

Ughh, I just need to be talked down or something. I can't be the only one who feels this way.
I remember when my sister-in-law was pg with her first I had mentioned how I felt paranoid early on in pgs, and she said that never even crossed her mind. I couldn't believe it.

I am sorry if I am putting these thought into anyone else's head whow were fine before they reda this, but I really needed to vent and I have always been supported here before.
Thanks!

Hey heavenllyhash how are you??

Old 08-27-2004, 03:38 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

cee27 HB User
Re: please tell me I am not alone...

you're not alone, just relax and wait until your next appt. it's only a week away..
good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-27-2004, 06:55 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jmcummins3 HB User

You're not alone. This is my 2nd pregnancy (first was 10 years ago) and I am more nervous about this one. I don't have any valid reasons for concern, just the fear of the unknown. I have an Ultrasound scheduled for September 24th to ensure it is not an ectopic pregnancy and to see the baby's heartbeat. I'm trying to just relax until then and put my fears to rest at that point. Try to relax and remind yourself that it's still early in your pregnancy and your doctor's appointment is coming up quick. Just think, in a few weeks you'll feel the baby move and will feel a lot better then. Hang in there!

Old 08-27-2004, 08:36 AM   #4
(female)

heavenlly HB User

Hi Kristi, this is my new name...they had to take the end part off.
I wouldn't try to worry, as long as you're not cramping and bleeding you'll be fine.
You know, I kinda wish I didn't feel pregnant. It would be nice to feel normal for a while.

I'm doing pretty good...still feeling alot of gas and ALWAYS hungry. Only had morning sickness one time a week ago. My pants are getting too tight. I'll have to go shopping soon. My first appt with OB/GYN is Sept. 13.

Let us know how you make out.

Take care and goodluck!

Old 08-27-2004, 09:08 AM   #5

kristi_p HB User

Thanks for all your responses. I really appreciate them.
I know it is just one more week and hopefully I'll hear the hearbeat.

I think it was on my second pg they couldn't hear the heartbeat so I had to get an ultrasound. Hated waiting like that. Hope I don't have to go through that again.
Hope everything is ging well for everyone.

Heavenlly, I haven't had much morning sickness either. ONe week was real bad and then had it off and on. Now hardly any. I hated being sick but like I said it made me feel I was pg, ya know.

Old 08-27-2004, 12:05 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

andrea03 HB User

I did the same thing, except I would wake up in the middle of the night and think there was something wrong, so I'd get online and just about order a dopler. Then as I browsed, I came back to my senses.

Closed Thread