It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2004, 05:17 AM   #1
(female)

bambi79 HB User
Could I be pregnant??

Hi everyone!
I don't really know where to start with this, so please bear with me!
Anyway, I already have three children -the youngest of who is 10. Hubby had a vasectomy after the last one was born. (although I have been told by doctor that even a vasectomy can reverse itself & is NOT 100% safe)
My periods are always regular, and nothing out of the ordinary, but this month NOTHING!!! My last period was on 29th October, which makes it 41 days today since my last period.
I have had a pregnancy test done(on the 1st December, 34 days since last period), this was negative.
Although when I was pregnant with my middle child I had three negative test results when I was in fact pregnant.
The only "symptoms" that I can actually say I have got, is that I have been eating lots of savoury and spicy food (this is EXACTLY how I was when pregnant with my son) I just can't stomach plain bland food! and that I am extremely tired all the time!!
It has been hinted that I am either pregnant or that this is maybe the start of the menopause ( I am 37 years old, and have had NO menopausal symptoms).
I was wondering if anyone could give me their thoughts on this & whether you think I could be pregnant or not.
Thank you in advance for any replies. xx

Old 12-08-2004, 07:17 AM   #2
Inactive

mommaboyz HB User
Re: Could I be pregnant??

I think its really hard to say. I suggest getting a blood test done. My daycare lady has a friend in her 50's who just got preggo after her dh had a vasectomy.Even worse it was twins. poor lady. I hope your not since Im assuming you dont want to be. I totally understand where your comming from I am pg with my 4 child right now. this was NOT planned I was on bc and got pg anyways. I was so upset. Now I just think God gave me this baby for a reason he will make it work. Like I said get a blood test done and see. Good luck!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread