It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2004, 10:29 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User
Best X-MAS present (pg related) competition

i got a huge package at a day spa from DH that caters to the preggo.

anyone else?
C-Section Aug 1st 08 with baby BOY #3
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-26-2004, 10:40 PM   #2
(female)

Zazzaz HB User
Re: Best X-MAS present (pg related) competition

My husband and I moved a while back, and we still have a bunch of boxes to unpack. We had no idea where the Christmas stockings were, thus we decided we'd skip stockings this year. So I had my husband go upstairs while I layed out his stockingless stocking stuffers on the counter. Then he had me go upstairs while he put my stuff out. When I came downstairs, he said he'd figured out a solution for Christmas stockings after all. On the counter, he'd laid out a row of four baby booties for me, each little bootie stuffed with Christmas candy. The real present is seeing how excited he is about having a baby on the way.

~ Z

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2004, 05:37 AM   #3

sivaarar HB User

That is really adorable zazzaz.

Old 12-27-2004, 06:40 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

jenn.e HB User

My Dh set out an extra stocking on x-mas eve and placed one baby snickers in it. I know that isnt anything fancy but it made me smile.

Old 12-27-2004, 07:15 PM   #5
Inactive

Regina21 HB User

Well i didn't get treated to a spa or anything of that sort. But my fiance and I got to share a special present with our families on Christmas morning when we got to feel our son kick for the very first time. It was so exciting and meaningful. He made his prescense well known.

Old 12-28-2004, 09:20 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

kierrasmommy HB User

I found out a week before Christmas that I was pregnant with Baby #2, but knew right away I wanted to surprise DH with it on Christmas day. I made a card that said on the front," Mommy, Daddy, and Kierra makes three... " with our family photo. Then on the inside it said ," ...add one more, and we'll soon be FOUR! Merry Christmas Daddy, see you this summer. Love Baby #2 " I placed it on the top of a bunch of tissue paper in a medium sized box, below the tissue paper was the HPT and a baby toy. Then I wrapped it like any other Christmas gift under the tree. It was the very last present he opened, and he put it in perfect terms, "Saved the best for last"

Old 12-28-2004, 04:10 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzygirl HB User

Well, I've been giving my husband a really hard time lately, with my fluctuating moods and all. For Christmas, he gave me a little book called 50 things that really matter, and in the inside, he highlited 4 chapters, one was gratitude, motherhood, love, and patience. I thought it was sweet!

Closed Thread