It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2004, 09:57 AM   #1

stressmess HB User
how did you feel?

hey i was just wondering if anybody could tell me how you felt during like the first month or two of your pregnancy? i just dont feel like me lately and i was wondering how everybody else felt at the beginning...thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2004, 10:02 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Sue04 HB User
Re: how did you feel?

I was tired, forgetful and just plain 'ole out of it. Didn't think I could or would be able to function at work - have so far.....amazing to be honest with you! So - what are you feeling?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2004, 10:43 AM   #3

stressmess HB User

my stomach is all bloated...like immediately after i eat it balloons...it has also been very firm and i get nauseous randomly. I have been gettin headaches more than usual and it seems like everything i eat goes right through me...sorry probably too much info but anyways i just dont feel like myself and like i said on a previous post ive been on bc for two years and last month my period came a little late and wasnt really even like a period im normally extremely regular from wed morning to sat night and pretty heavy but this one came wednesday night and only lasted til fri night or early sat morning and was light and brown...

Old 12-27-2004, 10:44 AM   #4

stressmess HB User

im not sure i know i should probably take a test but maybe thats not what it is...what do you think?

Old 12-27-2004, 11:22 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Sue04 HB User

That could be coming off the BC. It could be the Hormone change. I would check with your DR about it, but if you are still taking BC and are good about taking it one time - the same time every day - I doubt your are PG. If you are not good about taking it as I mentioned, you could be, but if you have gone off the pill recently - it could be the change in hormones. Call the DR - can't hurt. You can test, that can't or won't hurt either, but talk to a nurse and see if they feel they need to see you first.

Old 12-27-2004, 09:51 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

Tired and moody, by week 8 the vomiting started

Closed Thread