It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2005, 12:09 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzygirl HB User
Feeling like there is NO room left in your body!

Hi ladies- I am 23 1/2 weeks, and the last week, I feel so cramped inside! Everyone tells me that I still have a ways to go ( like I don't know), but I was wondering if it is too early to feel this way. It seems like everything I eat, I get gas pains from, and it is so uncomfortable! I also am having muscle pains where my obleque (sp?) muscles are. Please tell me this is normal!!!!

Carrie

Old 01-04-2005, 12:12 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Micheybell HB User
Re: Feeling like there is NO room left in your body!

I was extremely uncomfortable around 22-25 weeks especially when I would try to eat. I'd always feel like I was ready to explode and like I could not breathe.

Now I'm 36 weeks and it's so much worse. Before the pregnancy I was 105 and very petite now I feel like a stuffed sausage. I can't wait for this to be over. Mainly to see and hold my little baby but also b/c it's so darn uncomfortable.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2005, 12:17 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

jmcummins3 HB User

I am also 23 1/2 weeks. When are you due? I am due April 30th. I too have been feeling like there is just no room left in my body for me, let alone the baby to grow any more. The past few days I have been finding it more difficult to breathe with the pressure on my diaphragm and have to take intentional deeper breaths. It's all normal, and like the other poster said, there is more to come, but soon enough it will all be over and we will have our precious little ones in our arms, not our rib cages...LOL! Hang in there!

Old 01-04-2005, 12:21 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

ducki979 HB User

oh ...i hear all of that~

i am 22 wks, and as much as id like to, i cant seem to eat much of anything...and its not for lack of trying!

im telling ya...i could eat a whole car , but i get in the equivalent of a matchbox car and im stuffed....but still starving!!!!!!!!!...
there 's no room...and i find my stomach (which is up under my poor ribs these days)....and its hard as a rock...aka ...FULL!!!!....

no room in there anymore....guess the only place this little guy will have to grow now is out (to stretch my poor skin)......but we're more than half way there now right?!?!

(that was a lame attempt at trying to be positive in my poor full body)

Old 01-04-2005, 12:36 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

andrea03 HB User

just wait until you are 6 weeks out from delivery. I felt fine up until 3 weeks ago. Now, every move she tries to make, hurts a bit.

Old 01-04-2005, 02:07 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

dizzygirl HB User

JMCummings- I am due on May 8th, but the doctor put me a week ahead since the beginning, so I probably am going to deliver closer to April, but have posted with the May mommies this whole time.
....well, I am glad to see (sorry ladies) that I am not the only one... I thought it was early, and I hate to complain, but I guess what I feel is normal.

Another question, does your stomach hurt when you wake up in the morning from everything being moved up so high? I feel crappy every morning because of this. I have a new found respect for expectant mothers even more now! I'm sure this is normal, I just need to hear it from other people!

Last edited by dizzygirl; 01-05-2005 at 03:15 PM.

Closed Thread