It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2005, 07:56 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

Lawgirl HB User
1/4 update- still looking good!

Babies' weights are 1lb15oz for our "recipient" and 1lb12oz for our "donor." I put those terms in quotation marks because the TTTS seems to have righted itself. I'm still going to have weekly ultrasounds, because in and identical twins that share a placenta, TTTS can strike suddenly and acutely at any moment. The fact that we had a brush with it earlier doesn't make us any more likely to have that problem though.

So, I've decided that because we are now experiencing a "normal" pregnancy, this will be my last weekly update.

The nursery is all painted, and we're just waiting for the wallpaper border to come in. My inlaws generously bought us a beautiful double stroller (it includes one car seat) and an gorgeous rocker and ottoman. I think we will start off with just one crib in the nursery, and have two pack n plays: one downstairs and one upstairs in our bedroom. Right now it feels like all there is left to do is wait! (So nice, because it used to be "wait and worry.")

My shower is coming up on 1/22, and our due date is exactly 70 days away from today! Thanks for checking up on us!

Old 01-04-2005, 08:37 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jmcummins3 HB User
Re: 1/4 update- still looking good!

I'm so glad things are back on track. Keep us posted when you can!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2005, 10:16 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User

Lawgirl you are the best hun.... have you ever thought of writing a book about all of this? seems like you have quite the knack for it, and you could help out some other mommies too... what do ya think?

anyway, great to hear from you. congrats

BTW--- i knew we we had a connection--- it just seemed to me that you and i would be preggo again at the same time (we had the you know what one day apart) so i am going to root for the 15th of march-- my b-day. maybe our kids will be born on the same day..... whatever happens i wish you all the best.
C-Section Aug 1st 08 with baby BOY #3
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by nyxin; 01-04-2005 at 10:18 PM.

Old 01-05-2005, 05:09 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

~PJ~ HB User

It's great to have another positive update on your boys! I'm gonna miss your weekly updates lol. Keep us posted on how your doing. Take care

Old 01-06-2005, 12:41 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

kierrasmommy HB User

I too will miss the weekly updates. I always look forward to them. I am so happy everything has gone so well. And I look forward to any future updates you do post. Keep smiling. Take care.

Closed Thread