It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2005, 05:26 PM   #1
Inactive

Regina21 HB User
Does it get better or worse before it gets better? LOL*

Okay, i'm just wondering when i'll be able to stop living in the bathroom? You'd swear it was my bedroom or something? I'm in there Night and Day. It's become such a game that as soon as my fiance gets home from work at 5 he's counting how many times I go to the bathroom. Seems like every night I'm creating a new record! lol* I'm in there all the time and i'm only 6 months...is this normal? I know it sounds like a dumb question, but i'm one of those people that worries...because I go so much I start thinking "well it's a bladder infection"...or worse. But the truth is, I try and drink as much water as possible...i know that's probably a factor, but my mind just loves playing with me. And this is probably gonna sound gross, but is it normal to bleed when your pregnant? My fiance read in our "what to expect book" that it was...but now i'm terrified that I've got hemoroids or will soon have them after the baby is born. Another post made me laugh so hard earlier that I almost peed myself and had to sit here with my legs clamped shut...the one about peeing in the store when she was sneezing...I did that at work the other day and couldn't stop laughing...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2005, 07:36 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybug8372 HB User
Re: Does it get better or worse before it gets better? LOL*

i am going to lean towards it worsening...your baby is getting bigger...therefore leaning against your bladder even more. i think i would slow down on water and that might help some.
if you have any kind of bleeding..i wouldnt hesitate in calling your ob/gyn and get their input. why guess at it and take chances?

trust me dear, you will know if you have hemorroids! they are painful!!! and you can feel them when you wipe---it looks and feels like a ball of fluid about to burst. dont do any kind of straining....peeing or b.m.---as that will increase your chances of having them.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2005, 07:45 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

kierrasmommy HB User

I had the same problem with my first pregnancy, and found out during an ultrasound I have a smaller bladder than most women...go figure. It will get worse before it gets better, but the reward in the end is all worth it. And the peeing your panties thing...it can happen after baby comes too, about 4 months after Kierra was born...my brother played a prank on my sister and drew all over her face with a black jiffy marker while she was asleep, I went to see what he was laughing about and when he flicked the flashlight on and showed me what he had done I trickled...I was so shocked since I hadn't had that problem since a day or so after having her. But I guess the combination of a full bladder, a small one at that, and the serious funniness at seeing my sisters doodled face made it impossible to avoid. LOL

Old 01-05-2005, 09:10 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

andrea03 HB User

My peeing has slowed down a little bit since I hit 30 weeks. Although, it hits me out of the blue. I end up running around looking for a bathroom when I am out and about. I have learned not to drink too much before leaving the house if we are going shopping or something. You never know if the stores have public restrooms. She likes to headbutt my cervix which sends my bladder in overtime.

Old 01-05-2005, 09:17 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Zayazmama HB User

Well..... it does get better - AFTER the baby is born. The peeing thing...I feel your pain. It is hard, especially when you are drinking a lot (which is good for you and the baby). Ya sometimes feel like just taking your pillow and blanket in the bathroom. It is pretty normal though - sorry.

As far as the bleeding....is this rectal bleeding? It is pretty common, if that is what you were talking about. I would suggest eating more grains and fruits, etc. Not to be gross, but the baby is squishing your insides at this point. Whether there is 'straining' or not during bm's, the whole hemorrhoid thing can and does happen. The good thing though, they do let up or sometimes go away after you baby is born. So.....maybe it does get better. If you are having pain or itching in the rectal area, you can try some over the counter cremes for it.

Yucky. I hope you feel better soon.

Old 01-07-2005, 09:01 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

jessy28 HB Userjessy28 HB Userjessy28 HB Userjessy28 HB Userjessy28 HB Userjessy28 HB User

I am 23 wwks and it has only gotten worse for me. I am up and down all night long. That and I am used to sleeping on my stomach and cant' anymore.

Closed Thread