It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2005, 08:50 AM   #1

JenniferWorley HB User
Hi PJ!!!!!!

Are ya still hangin in there? LOL I know you must be completely miserable by this point. It will be here soon. Thats wild how things are done were you live. You could be completely dilated by tuesday!!! I will cross my fingers for you. In the mean time enjoy the last part of your pregnancy, get plenty of sleep. You will be so busy with your new baby, you wont have time to catch your breathe....Trust me. Do you feel like your baby has dropped yet? I was 42 weeks with my son damon before my water broke, so i am feeling your pain!!!!!! Everything here is wonderful, Rocco is such an angel and a perfect baby. He keeps his eyes open a little more everyday. He is sooooo sweet and his brothers are so proud. All my family has just left and My husband and i are on our own now. Its fun having three let me tell ya. I dont think I will sit down for ten years..LOL!!!!! Keep your head up!

Old 01-06-2005, 09:31 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

~PJ~ HB User
Re: Hi PJ!!!!!!

Hey Girl! Yup I'm still here. Todays my Edd! Ya I sooooo wasn't impressed with Tuesday's appt! But then I started to feel guilty cause I was soo down in the dumps about it all I wasn't feeling excited anymore LOL so there I was blubbing all over the place cause I felt I was not giving good vibes to the baby HA! Holy hormones batman!
I think baby's dropped but it also has a hand up by it's head so I'm getting very intense pressure and movement in my pelvis. I go tomorrow to have my bp checked again so hopefully I will not get the stupid midwife again
Glad to hear everything is going so good for you guys! Rocco sounds like a little Hope I'm as lucky to have a good baby..... Actually I just hope I have a baby!!! Watch this space...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2005, 08:39 AM   #3

JenniferWorley HB User

Hey Any News Yet? Just Checkin On You. I Hope You Are Feeling Well......

Old 01-08-2005, 01:20 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

~PJ~ HB User

Hey girl! How are you feeling? Baby's still hanging in here! I keep telling it it's 2 days late but it's not playing LOL. Saw the good midwife yesterday My bp is back down so thats good, I got an internal FINALLY! I'm completly effaced but not really dialating yet WHY? She did have a good feel about and said that it may help get things going, but by Tuesday I should be ready for a sweep Hope baby Rocco's still being good for ya!

Old 01-09-2005, 01:29 PM   #5

JenniferWorley HB User

Rocco is still doing wonderful. Sleeping alot, 3-4 hours at a time even at night. That really helps me because i am really well rested. That is so exciting that you are completely effaced. It wont be long now. Just think any day now you will be holding your baby!!!!!!!! You didnt find out the sex, right? What a great surprise.

Old 01-11-2005, 01:17 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

~PJ~ HB User

Still here!!! Now 5 days late omg! I went to hospital yesterday to be monitored cause baby wasn't moving and I was having contractions one on top of the other so the midwife asked if I wanted a sweep to get things moving..... OUCH!!! And was 2 cm and having a show so the midwife said oh I expect I'll see you back here tonight or in the morning Well today nothings happening LOL I've got some major cramps, icky discharge sorry tmi, and a few contractions here and there but they aren't getting any stronger or closer together grrrrrr. I'm schedualed for an induction NEXT Thursday!! Can you imagine? So fingers crossed it happens really soon.

Closed Thread