It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2005, 05:13 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kiera1595 HB User
Talking Sitting on yourself

Just a thought for the day for those women who are pretty far along.

Isn't it strange to be sitting down and feel your unborn baby sitting on your lap?? Half my lap is being taken up by my little girl.

Have a good day!

Old 01-07-2005, 05:35 AM   #2

Sumaiyah HB User
Re: Sitting on yourself

Hello Kiera1595:

I am only 14wks6d but I can't wait to be that far along to feel my baby in my lap. I am sure it feels sooo special . Well I just wanted to say my 2 cents because I thought your post was really cute. Take care
Sumaiyah

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2005, 09:33 AM   #3
(female)

BEcca1978 HB User

lol! It's funny you brought this up! I have been complaining like crazy because my son knows exactly how to move around in there to tickle my legs like crazy!The only thing I can do is stretch out until he goes back to sleep. hehe

Old 01-07-2005, 11:15 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Boo Boo HB User

Hi ,

well im only 10 weeks along. However, l have a colleuague who is 36 weeks and someone in the office at work made a comment that she must be having a boy as a stomach (bump)is high up and if it is a girl the bump is low? I this true?

Old 01-07-2005, 11:41 AM   #5
(female)

CJennings HB User

I am 38 weeks and it is so funny you said that because I was just thinking that the other day. When I sit I feel my baby literally sitting on my legs and it is really almost impossible to have my 2 1/2 year old try and share the rest of the room. Being pregnant is really a great experience like no other.
And to Boo Boo that is just a myth and has no relevance even though you hear it all the time.

Closed Thread