It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2005, 12:39 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Boo Boo HB User
Talking line going down from my belly button to down stairs dept!!

Hello,

Long time girls Happy New year to you all. Alhtough with all the sadness in the world it seems hard to say that.

I have noticed a dark line from my belly button gooing down to my private dept!, im about 10- 11 weeks is it too early for that? also l have gained some weight, my clothes dont feel comfortable. I know l eat frequently, as l get hungry quite a bit but dont enjoy what l eat as l have a bitter taste in my mouth all the time, when will this go ? #

I have convinced my self l must be having twins !lol due to the weight l have gained. I have also gone up a bra size now an F cup in maternity bra's im not impressed!

as l have always been blessed now l look as though l have had a boob job done! I havent told many people at work that l am prg yet waiting fo rmy first scan.

What do you all think? please xxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2005, 12:45 PM   #2
(female)

Mary0114 HB User
Re: line going down from my belly button to down stairs dept!!

My boobs grew right away. One of the first signs of pregnancy for me. I went from a B to a DD in a few weeks. Also, the brown line on me was very dark. I can't remmeber when it appeared, but I know I had it for 2 years after my daughter was born. It took a while to fade. You're fine. However, if you are concerned about too much weight gain, try to eat less processed foods and if you are having a normal pregnancy, there's no reason why you can't take a nice walk for 30 minutes each day.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2005, 01:14 PM   #3
(female)

CJennings HB User

I didn't get the dark line that early but my boobs went up a size and I gained weight quickly also, don't use that as an indication of twins though because I did the same with my first and literally EVERYONE expects I'm having twins when I'm pregnant. lol I just get fat quick!!!

Old 01-07-2005, 01:40 PM   #4

mpsweetie77 HB User

I got that brown line...it started during my first trimester. It slowly showed up starting from my belly button and going down. Now, at 35wks it not only goes down (although how far i have no idea since i can hardly see my feet anymore let alone the bottom of my belly or private area!) but my once a time innie belly button is half brown, and the stinkin line goes up my belly for about 5 inches too! I understand that it's "normal" for this to happen during pregnancy...but i still don't understand WHY it happens. Oh well...just another little curiosity about preggie-dom.

Old 01-07-2005, 02:58 PM   #5
(female)

Mary0114 HB User

I think it has something to do with your estrogen levels rising and creating dark lines and sometimes spots on your skin. I had brown spots on my breasts which will fade in time too.

Old 01-07-2005, 03:02 PM   #6
Inactive

mommaboyz HB User

some peole get that line fast. I never really did though I got everything else dreaded in pg. I saw a woman on a show Maternity ward and she had the line but all hair I mean dark black hair and it was all around her belly button I almost gagged when I saw it.
The tase in your mouth will go away soon probably. As fo the big boobs I was upset cause I have NONE but At least my back doesnt hurt. I hope yours doesnt too bad as well.

Old 01-07-2005, 03:02 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

Boo Boo HB User

Thanks ladies !!

Closed Thread