It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2005, 11:54 AM   #1
(female)

CJennings HB User
So excited I can't stand it...

I am 38 weeks and to anyone else who is in the latter part of pregnancy or has been before don't you hate how the last month takes about as long as the first 7 or so. Don't get me wrong I love being pregnant, that's why I decided to have another one, but I am so excited about the delivery that of course every day feels like a week. It doesn't help that I'm out of work and school and now the holidays are over that I almost have nothing to do except the all exciting house work that honestly you clean the whole house one day the next you don't have much to do. However, I'm really trying not to get my hopes up for an early delviery but it's hard to ignore people's coments and the fact that it is my second child. Every day I secretly hope "today is the day" so naturally I will be late. Anyway thanks for listening and I'd love to hear any comments.

Old 01-07-2005, 01:52 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

~PJ~ HB User
Re: So excited I can't stand it...

I've been thinking everyday for the past 2 weeks "is today the day?" LOL I'm now 40 weeks + 1day! Even my midwife when I saw her today said there was no was she thought she'd still be seeing me! But alas I'm effaced but my cervix is still closed I'm sooo excited I can't even sleep lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2005, 01:59 PM   #3
Inactive

mommaboyz HB User

Hello im only 19 weeks right now but I have 3 toher children as well. I know how you feel. you keep thinking is there anything I can do to speed this up cause were willing to try anything at this point.I only sugest lot of sex. good luck on your delivery. I hope it goes safe and well for you and soon too of course.

Old 01-07-2005, 08:22 PM   #4
(female)

astw22 HB User

I was very excited my last couple weeks of pregnancy.. only to be disappointed at each dr's appt when I was dialating at all.. I went a week and a half over due.. and this is where it feels like the baby will never come...My mom came from out of town and kept me busy those last few weeks but it is very difficult to get your mind off it.. you keep anticipating how it will all happen.. needless to say i had a balloon catheter inserted and night before I was to be induced I went into labour... this being your second.. just maybe it will happen sooner.. good luck.. and keep yourself busy these next few weeks

Married DH - February 10, 2004
DD Avery Born - November 23, 2004

Old 01-09-2005, 01:13 PM   #5
(female)

*April* HB User

Hi there ..Im new to these boards..but wanted to comment as well..lol..Im almost 38 weeks and I know how ya feel..seems like the last few weeks just draaaaaag on...Im due Jan. 25th with 2nd baby boy. I went into L&D today to get checked since I was sooo sore...could barely walk..and was told I was dialated to 2 cm...I just been trying to tell myself get all the rest now..cause when baby gets here..it will be a change for you. Well I wish ya much luck and hope you have your lil one soon!
april

Closed Thread