It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2005, 04:54 PM   #1

Rochelle26 HB User
Is it pregnancy?

Hi everybody, I just had a question. I have two children and me and my husband are trying to conceive another. We last had unprotected sex on the 28th of december. I was due to ovulate on the 29th. 4 Days ago my breasts started to hurt and then the next day that got my painful and started to swell. Today they are still swollen and still hurt, but not as bad. My nipples are also very sensitive (sorry to be so graphic). This is the first sign i had with both my other children, but i have taken two tests and they both say negative. My period is not due until the 16th. It seems so early to be having symptoms, but I have no other explanation for it. My breasts have never swelled up like this for anything other than pregnancy. I am going to have a blood test done on monday. I think it may show it sooner than the home preg test. Just wondering if anyone had ever had symptoms this early. Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2005, 05:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

andrea03 HB User
Re: Is it pregnancy?

I thought I had the flu for 2 weeks prior to AF being late. Wait til you are late and then test. Good luck@

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2005, 06:53 PM   #3
(female)

BEcca1978 HB User

Sounds like you could be pregnant. The best and only thing you can do is wait till about the 13th or 14th and test. I hope you get the answer you want. GOOD LUCK!!

Old 01-07-2005, 07:54 PM   #4

baygirl2004 HB User

rochelle26 - we have the exact same cycle!!! and i too am expierencing the exact same thing. my nipples have gotten huge and soooo tender. i have no other pregnancies to compare it to, so you too having the symptoms is encouraging.

Old 01-07-2005, 08:56 PM   #5

rywilli25 HB User

Hi baygirl I hope it works out well for both of us. I am so excited. I am having a blood test done next week at my doctor's office. I hope it is positive. I have been a little sick to my stomach on and off today also. Also i feel really hungry but everything i try to eat is just gross, even things that i really like, so i am hoping that i am pregnant. I hope everything goes well for you.

Rochelle

Old 01-08-2005, 05:40 PM   #6

Rochelle26 HB User

I am pregnant!!!! Yeah!!! Just thought i would try a different brand this time. I did an EPT instead and they both said pregnant. Good luck to everyone waiting to find out!!!

Old 01-08-2005, 05:57 PM   #7

Alleyne HB User

Congrats! Wishing you an easy, healthy, and happy 9 months!

Closed Thread