It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2005, 10:05 AM   #1

rachel18 HB User
im scared im pregnant

hello everyone....i forgot to take my pill one night and took it the next night with my other pill, so i took 2 at a time. I had unprotected sex the night before this and am very scared that i could be pregnant. I have felt a lot of nausea and feel sick to my stomach almost every morning for the past 4 days. My stomach is very bloated after i eat, and almost all throughout the day even though my period is in around 3 weeks or so. Please im only 18 and iam very scared that i could be pregnant, i am going to take a pregnancy test but would love it if anyone could reassure me, and that hopefully the symptoms aren't related.

love rachel

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2005, 10:18 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Spanish HB User
Re: im scared im pregnant

Hi Rachel18

Exactly the same thing happen to me once. We had sex one night and I forgot to take my pill the next morning. I was really worried thinking the sperm can live for a few days inside you. I went to the doctors who didn't know if pregnancy was possible and sent me on to the specialst clinic, who assured me that having sex soon before forgetting to take a pill wasn't a problem, it's only a problem if you have sex after forgetting. I don't know if this will be different depending on what type of pill you're on, so you might want to check with your doctor.

Nausea is a sign of pregnancy but I think it normally kicks in a bit later when your hormone levels get a bit higher. Also nausea is the most common symptom of anxiety. I always feel sick to by shoes if I'm worried so you feeling sick could well be just because you are so worried. Worry can also give you digestion problems.

As people often say on this board, anything is possible because no birth control is 100% but if this happened four days ago and you're still three weeks from your period (and assuming you have a normal cycle) then it seems pretty unlikely that you would be pregnant.

Hope it works out for you.

Spanish

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread