It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2005, 07:01 PM   #1
(female)

Karen007 HB User
Could I be pregnant?

Hi,

Last night I was fooling around with a guy that I'm dating. We both had underwear on, I was on top, and he came. I checked my underwear and I coudln't really see any spots on them yesterday or today. My underwear felt wet, but I don't know if that was from him or from me. There's no white spot on them or anything from the outside. And now I'm freaking out. I'm still a virgin and I can't be pregnant right now. Is there a chance I could be pregnant without actual penetration? Should I take the morning after pill? I'm freaking out. I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks,

Karen

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2005, 07:34 PM   #2
(female)

hunnybun1504 HB User
Re: Could I be pregnant?

although i dont say this to get you worried, there is always a chance...isnt it so hard to believe that so many people out there are trying so hard to conceive..planning and waiting for ovulation etc...and then theres other people out there that are able to get pregnant at the drop of a hat, even when they arent trying! anyway...i wouldnt worry TOO much about it...if it would make you feel more comfortable, maybe you could use the morning after pill...you can just go to a local planned parenthood, explain to them briefly your situation, they are very private and very helpful..i believe the pill costs about 30$ up front if your not covered by insurance or anything...or you could talk to them about possibly getting it for free...if you feel that that would make you more comfortable...even if you arent really pregnant, at least youll be able to rest easy knowing that you did something to try and stop it after you suspected it might even be a possibility. hope some of this advice helped..try not to stress yourself out too much, good luck dear

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2005, 04:48 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kiera1595 HB User

Relax! The possibility is sooooooooo slim, if not impossible (though I hate to use that word) Do not take the morning after pill. It's really hard on your body! If people could get pregnant this way there would be millions and millions of teenagers (and older folks) all walking around pregnant!!

Old 01-10-2005, 08:09 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

nyxin HB Usernyxin HB Usernyxin HB User

I am going to go out on a limb and say that if it happened as you described it then it would be impossible to get pregnant like that.
C-Section Aug 1st 08 with baby BOY #3
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-10-2005, 08:17 AM   #5
(female)

Ange7a HB User

No matter what, I think it is still a good idea to go to Planned Parenthood or any other trusted doctor. It sounds like it might be a good idea to get some info on what places you at a higher risk for pregnancy (and STD's) and what very discreet methods you can use to prevent it. Since it sounds like you and your bf are a little serious, you should consider birth control pills, Depo, or the Ring. That way, you know you're ok. The pill and the ring cost from $30-$40 monthly if you don't go someplace with a sliding scale like Planned Parenthood or have insurance (a LOT less than a baby), and depo should cost around $50. You don't even have to tell your bf if you don't feel comfortable and if you don't want him to think you're saying you're ready for sex. Going on birth control is really the healthiest decision a young woman can make for herself.

Old 01-10-2005, 12:31 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Spanish HB User

I'm going to agree with Nyxin and Kiera1595 here. For us mere mortals, virgin births do not happen. Although it is possible to get pregnant without the man ejaculating inside you (because of pre-ejaculation) I've personally never heard of anyone getting pregnant without even penetration occuring.

However, Ange7a's advice is good. If your relationship is reaching this stage and you are concerned about pregnancy you should at least get all the information you need so that you can make an informed decision about what is right for you.

Old 01-10-2005, 04:46 PM   #7
(female)

BEcca1978 HB User

I totally agree with Hunnybun1504 and Ange7a. They have given some great advice, well worth taking. Good Luck to ya!!

Closed Thread