It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2005, 11:58 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

kierrasmommy HB User
Question Can Morning Sickness Come And Go?

Hi, I'm 6 weeks + 5 days. I am a bit concerned because I had started having morning sickness at about 5 1/2 weeks, and for about 4 days it seemed to get increasingly worse, it was an all day kinda queasiness, but for the last 4 days or so it seems like the morning sickness is decreasing. I also noticed that my BBs aren't as sore in the mornings as they are during the day and evenings. I know morning sickness is caused by the increased HCG levels, so I was worried after waking up yesturday and my BBs didn't seem as sore and I felt normal that maybe my HCG was dropping.I went to the medicentre and got a requistion for 2 days of blood HCG tests to check my levels and ensure they are increasing from day to day. (I'll be going after work tonigt and tomorrow night) But I am still confused how last week I could feel so crappy and this week not at all. I am probably paranoid and being overly cautious because I did have a miscarriage in August and know about all the possible "What Ifs..." but want to hear if anyone else had any similiar experience with the morning sickness coming and going and being fine.

Old 01-10-2005, 12:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

andrea03 HB User
Re: Can Morning Sickness Come And Go?

Yes, MS does come and go, just when you think it's over, it creeps back up on ya. I would get so nervous if my symptoms came and went that I often got up in the middle of the night got online and almost ordered a hospital grade dopler, this happend almost every week. Although I never did get one, because I figured as heart breaking as it would be, that if something were to happen it would happen. Needless to say I am 35 weeks now and all is ok. Good luck to you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-10-2005, 12:39 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

kierrasmommy HB User

Thankyou. I'm sure I'm just being overly anxious. But it was so good to hear it can come and go and come again. My BBs are sore right now so thats my one symptom that I can count on except for first thing in the mornings....weird if you think about it, you'd think after being free all night without a bra that they would be more painful in the mornings.

Old 01-10-2005, 03:15 PM   #4
Inactive

mommaboyz HB User

Yes I agree it can come and go alot.I hope it goes away for you soon. Ive had 2 pregnancies where I had it the entire 9months.

Old 01-10-2005, 09:44 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

kierrasmommy HB User

I know once it kicked in for my daughter it lasted until the second trimester kicked in, and then it was replaced with migraines instead. LOL. But I don't recall going this many days feeling fine....wonder if maybe those first 4 days of morning sickness was a touch of flu instead? I just felt queasy though, no other symptoms. Well, I should know in a couple days. I went after work and had my first blood done. I go again tomorrow afternoon, and then they should have the results by wednesday. Thankyou everyone for keeping me positive.
Take care.

Closed Thread