It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2005, 11:06 PM   #1
(female)

aluv19 HB User
Exclamation complications (need help please) confusion

My last period was on the ninth of december and then on the first of jan i went to the bathroom that morning and when i went to the bathroom there was no blood or nothing but when i wipped i got a very light pink on the toilet paper. my period still has not come and i have went to the doctor and there results are still incunclusive they dont know if its too eairly or what. has anyone else had this problem?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2005, 08:23 AM   #2
(female)

fouradss HB User
Re: complications (need help please) confusion

Could be implantation bleeding. But everyone is different. Get another hpt and test again. Sometimes if you are prego it takes a little big for your HCG levels to rise enough to be detected.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2005, 08:43 AM   #3
Inactive

mommaboyz HB User

I agree. Id gety another hpt and try it again. Did the doctor do a urin test or a blood test? When they do a urin test at the doctors its the same as you doing a home one I think a blood test they can tell earlier though.

Old 01-11-2005, 09:00 AM   #4
Veteran

Aunt-Bon HB User

When I got PG my last period was on Oct 31 and I did not get a positive result until the 9 of dec. I did take a test on the 7 and it came up negative and I threw it in the draw but when I got the positive 2 days later I went back and looked at the old one and there was a very very faint line there.

Good luck I hope you get the answers you want.
8/11/04 via C-Section
10lbs 6 oz, 20 1/2 inches

Old 01-12-2005, 11:11 AM   #5
(female)

aluv19 HB User

ok im lost what is implantation bleeding and how is it detected?

Old 01-12-2005, 11:52 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

JodyC HB User

Did your last period start or end on December 9th? It may still be too early to tell if you are pg, I'd also take another HPT (home pregnancy test).

Implantation bleeding usually takes place (help me ladies) about 10 days after conception, and it is from the embryo attaching onto the uterus. If your period started on December 9th, and you are on a 28 day cycle, you probably ovulated around December 23rd, and implantation bleeding would take place around the first of January. The EARLIEST you probably would have been able to detect a pg would be January 3rd in this scenario. My last time, though, the HPT waS negative after only four weeks, and didn't turn positive until the following week.

Good luck.

Closed Thread