It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2005, 09:17 AM   #1
(female)

prayn4ababy HB User
Cool TMI: discharge??

Hi everyone-
Background on me: TTC for about 6 months-
my period was Nov 14-19th-
I didn't get one in December and so far I haven't gotten one for January either-
I am regular and never miss-
I have had symptoms which include headaches, extreme lower back pain, tiredness- go home and sleep everyday!! sore bbs - you know the usual syp. that we think are happening when we are TTC-
well my ? is I have ALOT and I mean ALOT of clear/whitish vaginal mucus and have had since my last period
I am also feeling pressure or a slight cramping on my right side of my belly button--
I have taken numerous preg test and they are all negative- my last one was saturday-
I plan going to the doc but has anyone else been through this??
thanks!!!

Ashley

Old 01-11-2005, 11:23 AM   #2
Inactive

mommaboyz HB User
Re: TMI: discharge??

well ive not really had to ever try to get pg with any of mine but I did get pg and a positive never showed up until I was 3.5 months even though I had all the symptoms. i dont thik its commom but it does happen then again im not a common person seeing as this is my second while while faithfully on bc lol Sending **baby dust** your way. I would get a blood test done to make sure dont let them do a urine test but a blood test. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2005, 10:46 PM   #3
(female)

chrystina505 HB User

I think alot of the clear vaginal mucous is very normal in pg. At least at the very beginning. I experienced it with my first child and am going through the same thing now! Good luck to ya!

Old 01-12-2005, 08:12 AM   #4

Hoppie2 HB User

Hello,

I'm having the same problem, my last period was on 11/27 and I haven't has one since, I have naseous and throwing up off and on, my lower back has been ashing off and on, some foods make me throw up, I'm tired and my breast are hurting sometimes they feel ike they are burning, I get crampy sometimes, but I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet, probably because I'm nervous, my husband and I have been trying for a couple of years so this would be a miracle and blessing from God.

Old 01-12-2005, 10:04 AM   #5
(female)

prayn4ababy HB User
Arrow Re: TMI: discharge??

I know exactly what you mean! I took another test this morning but it was negative so I dont know whats going on with me
someone told me that some women go into their second trimester not knowing because their hcg levels..I sure hope thats me!
I have been having crampy feelings, tired - so extremely tired-sore lower back nipples hurt boobs swollen.....and some food aversions.......
crazy
if i dont get my period on the 14th i am calling a doc

keep me posted!

Old 01-12-2005, 11:28 AM   #6
(female)

iwannabeamommy HB User

Make sure when you are taking the test you take it with your first pee in the morning. That means if you have to pee at three AM take it at three AM! Or else try and hold it until you would normally get up!! Dont drink any water before or eat anything. Also get a blood test! They are like 99% accurate or more and they are not that expensive. Some clinocs do them for free other clinics and hospitals charge about the same as an HPT atleast thats how it is where I come from. Good Luck!!
EDD July 18, 2005

Old 01-12-2005, 03:09 PM   #7
(female)

dm76 HB User

Hi, every body! I am 33 weeks pregnant almost there... Anyway, my sister just find out that she is pregnant and she is about 28 weeks. She took several pregnancy test and they all came back negative. She never felt the baby move, neither has any belly to show. So, It could be that you are pregnant. Something similiar happened to me with my second pregnancy and I didn't know I was pregnant untill I was 3 month. I took a pregnancy test at the doctor's office and came back negative, but I was pregnant. Good luck!!

Last edited by dm76; 01-12-2005 at 03:10 PM.

Old 01-13-2005, 06:40 AM   #8
(female)

prayn4ababy HB User

thanks so much for posting your message dm76! you have give me hope! people tend to think you are crazy when you think you are preg but the tests are showing neg!
what were your signs or symptoms? wow congrats on being preg
I wish you a happy and well rest of your preg and being blessed with your child-
It even happened to your sister...
maybe im not losing it!

it would be easier if the test would come up positive though lol

thanks so much for posting!

Closed Thread