It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2005, 12:13 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Fullfire HB User
Are pregnancy symptoms always the same?

Good afternoon! I have an interesting question for you ladies out there.. I was wondering did you have the same sysmptoms of pregnancy with each of your different pregnancies? With my first pregnancy I had pms like symptoms with bad heart burn, but Im wondering if I could be pregnant again even though I do not have the same symptoms as before . I am very tired,, my temp had been high for a while now. I have to urinate alot, I have mild nausa, and heart burn. I had some bloating and some cramping and I bled very very lightly for 3 days last month. With my first pregnancy I either thought I was getting my period or I had an infection. lol Tell me what you think. Thank you!

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Pregnancy Info For Teens Etc.....please read Blastoff9600 Pregnancy 0 10-17-2003 01:28 PM
Contraception/Pregnancy Info for Teens, etc. Blastoff9600 Sexual Health - Teens 0 10-12-2003 04:24 PM