It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2005, 04:02 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

faeriegirl25 HB User
Lightbulb Possible pregnancy?

Good Afternoon Ladies..
I've been lurking on the board for a few days checking symptoms and such trying to see if I can come up with some answers for myself. I am real confused and I hope maybe some of you could add any insight. I don't know really where to begin, so I will just start... Last month I had what looked like 2 periods. The first one was Dec 3rd and lasted 2 days (normal for me). My boyfriend and I had sex the 17th and 18th. My cycle is between 26-28 days. After we had sex I had a light pink stain on my undies.. maybe ovulation? Anyway, I then had another period on Dec 31st, and it was way different. The flow was light, the color was light at first then seemed dark red ( brownish). I only used 4-5 sanitary napkins the duration( 2 days). Shortly after, I felt a tingling, burning area in my breast and found a lump.. went to the dr and had it checked. After I had it checked I developed more lumpy areas in both breasts. I have large breasts that have always been dense but never to this extent. Now my nipples are extremely sensitive to the touch, and I have been haing sharp pains through my breasts. I am nauseated when I get up, and if I eat something it usually goes away.. now I feel waves of nausea throughout the day and I am beginning to consume enough food for the neighborhood. Now yesterday, I had mild cramps that felt like menstrual.. but I am only 10 days into my cycle and this is not normal for me. My breasts are not real tender, just tingly in the nipple area. I am going to take a PG test but am not real sure when I should, or even if pregnancy may be a good possibility. Any input is appreciated.
Thanks
Fae

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2005, 04:16 PM   #2
(female)

chelle4 HB User
Re: Possible pregnancy?

i would take a test. but fo rnow you might just be in for a waiting game until you pass your next cycle. the breast issue is a little different, but if you've already gone to the dr i don't know. if yougo back have them do a blood preg test.

Closed Thread