It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2005, 02:59 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

laurabelle1317 HB User
Uterus Stretching - Where and what did it feel like in early pregnancy?

In early pregnancy, if you could feel discomfort or pain in your abdomen from your uterus stretching, where exactly did you feel it? How badly? And what did it feel like?

I have had cramps/discomfort/pain since the day after ovulation. I am now 8 days past ovulation - 6 of those days I have felt something. It comes and goes a lot throughout the day and never lasts for very long time during any one time. It started higher up near where my ovaries are and has kind of worked its way down, I guess toward my pubic bone (if that is what it is called). I have had the feelings on both sides.

Thank you,
~Laura~

Old 01-31-2005, 03:45 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

HopingChris HB User
Re: Uterus Stretching - Where and what did it feel like in early pregnancy?

It felt like little sharp pains to me. Low down, in the middle & on the sides. I guess it can be different for everyone. It wasn't so painful that I felt like taking something just a little uncomfortable. It seemed like it happened more at night for some reason.

Hope this helped!
Chris

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2005, 04:10 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

MissChicopea HB User

I've felt two very distinct types of cramps. One set of cramps feels very close to my menstrual cramps and the others do feel as though my uterus is stretching. It is more of a sharp pain. One similar to if I stretched and pulled a muscle in my stomach(only its lower obviously). Ever reach up to stretch in the morning and pull a muscle in your stomach that brings you back down quickly. Well, that's me. Don't know if I explained it very well.

Old 02-03-2005, 03:41 PM   #4

moonstarlett HB User

For me it felt like periodic pressure - like my uterus was a balloon and it was slowly being inflated with air, right behind my pubic bone. I also felt irritable and crampy, like how I generally feel the day before my period is due.

Old 02-07-2005, 03:01 PM   #5
(female)

Mmshelll HB User

I did IVF so thought I might be pregnant because of these pains as they weren't like anything else I have ever felt and they started shortly after conception. Mine were sharp pains around my belly button area and towards the later weeks down by my ovaries. Some were like cramping and others were just little pains … never too bad just always there through out the day. I am now in my 10th week and they have definitely subsided, probably around week 8.

Closed Thread