It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2005, 02:12 PM   #1
(female)

OHJELJ HB User
Unhappy Implantation Bleeding

Help me here. I'm new to the whole "trying to have a baby" thing and I'm obsessing like a mad woman. Everytime I feel I twinge, I wonder. Can someome explain transplantation bleeding to me? I've searched so many sites online and really am not sure.

I bought a fertility monitor and followed the 'egg' signs and found I'm fertile right on schedule. But being almost 38 with no kids, I wanted to take out the guess factor. So, we knew I was fertile, did what we were supposed to and waited. I've had cramps and a back ache with headaches and an unexplained stuffy nose...my af is due on Sat. and I'm usually like clockwork. I'm now spotting, but it's redish with more clear than blood. This is new to me and I'm not sure what's going on.

Any ideas? Could this be implantation bleeding? Am I stressing so much that it's just my af starting and I don't want to believe it????

I'd appreciate any thoughts!

Thanks!

Last edited by OHJELJ; 02-03-2005 at 02:13 PM.

Old 02-03-2005, 02:51 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Zayazmama HB User
Re: Implantation Bleeding

Implantation bleeding varies woman by woman. Some get it, some dont. Sometimes, it can look a lot like a light period, sometimes just a touch of blood when you wipe. It is really hard to fully describe because many of us have had a different experience with implantation. For example, in my last pregnancy, I had just a teeeeeennnnsssssyyy bit of bleeding that I noticed only ONE time when I used the bathroom, it was on the toilet paper. A couple days later, I found out I was prego. It ended in m/c which isnt important. With this pregnancy, I didnt have any implantation bleeding. My period has been 100% like clockwork to the DAY since the birth of my 7 year old son. So seriously, when I was only 1 day late, I went to my dr office for a blood test and it was positive. So you see....its different for everyone. If you suspect a pregnancy (some women have early symptoms and some dont), try to just get a blood test. Or wait and get a hpt. But personally to me.....it could be implantation bleeding.

Good luck and lots of baby dust.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-08-2005, 05:22 PM   #3

becca81527 HB User

Do you think implantation bleeding puts you at risk of a miscarriage?

Old 08-09-2005, 09:46 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

dsleik HB User

no its just the egg implanting into the uterus.

Closed Thread