It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2005, 12:19 AM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Mommy2Olivia HB User
Question Severe Cramping 7 DPO, Could I be Pregnant?

I am new to the boards and I have a quick question. I have been having severe cramping 7dpo and have been having some symptoms of pregnancy. I was wondering could I be pregnant? I have been noticing that the cramping comes and goes but it gets so bad to where I just feel like all I want to do is sleep or lie down all day long. I have had them all weekend long and don't know if this could be a sign that i am prego. I did have my tubes clamped back in june of 2004 but my doctor told me that there would be a slight chance I could still get pregnant. I have noticed the dark blue lines on my boobs and the little bumps around my nipples. Also I have just been so tired lately that I don't feel like doing anything. I have a 9 month old now and am a sahm. i haven't been under any kind of stress lately so I'm just really confused. Also my boobs have been very sensitive to touch and my last af was only 2.5 days and very light. Which is really odd b/c it is always really heavy and about 5-6 days long. Please if anyone has any advice please help me!!!

Old 02-14-2005, 06:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

jmcummins3 HB User
Re: Severe Cramping 7 DPO, Could I be Pregnant?

Are the cramps similar to AF? Cramping in early pregnancy is normal, but not severe cramping. I would try taking a hpt and then call your doctor to find out what's going on.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2005, 07:42 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Mommy2Olivia HB User

yes the cramping is similar to what I used to get with my af. I haven't gotten them since I had my daughter Last April. I have noticed that the cramping has slacked off but I just don't know if it could be or not. Plus I don't have any insurance b/c I lost my job back in September due to my dd getting very sick and being put into Duke Children's Hospital for two weeks. TIA

Old 02-16-2005, 11:49 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Mommy2Olivia HB User
Exclamation Re: Severe Cramping 7 DPO, Could I be Pregnant?

Ok now it has been 2 days since I have posted anything but I am still having the cramping but it has slacked off a good bit. I have also noticed that I have not been able to look and smell some foods and have found that my breasts are even more tender than they were a couple days ago. Is it possible that I am pregnant? Should I take a test now or wait until a couple days before I am supposed to start? I am due to start on the 21st or 22nd. If anyone else is in the same situation please respond. thank you

Old 02-16-2005, 01:17 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User

a test may not show up yet. I would wait to see if you miss your AF and then take a test. I know there are those tests that say you can test up to 5 days before your missed AF, but I don't believe in them. I used the first response test 2 times during the week of my missed AF and they came out BFN. I waited til the beginning of week 2 and finally a faint BFP lol. The early response ones did not work for me. I would save the money and wait at least til you miss AF next week. good luck

Old 02-17-2005, 10:57 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

Mommy2Olivia HB User

Thanks for replying to me. I think that I am going to try to test about 2 days after I miss my AF. Who knows maybe I might be PG? You never know these days. Have a good day!

Old 02-17-2005, 11:12 AM   #7
(female)

emmam380 HB User

well good luck i had a days bleeding two weeks ago about mid cycle but i think that would be too early for implantation but good luck to you ill keep my fingers crossed x

Closed Thread