It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2005, 10:12 AM   #1
(female)

buffy77 HB User
missed pill(s) and sore breasts--pregnant?

Hi.
I would love some feedback on whether I could be pregnant. We're not TTC, but we would be happy if it happened.

I'm on the pill, but this month I missed at least two pills. I did make them up the next day, though. I don't remember exactly when in the pack I missed them, but I think it was early on.

My last period started on January 25. And my hubby and I had sex around Feb. 8th and 12th.

What worries me (in addition to the missed pills) is that my breasts never get sore, and for the past two days, they've been killing me. It actually woke me up in the middle of the night last night when I rolled onto my side. And when I tried to go jogging today as usual, it hurt too badly when my chest moved.

I'm not expecting my period until Feb. 22, but I took a HPT today anyway, and it was negative.

So what do you think--are the sore breasts a big sign? Thanks for any advice!

Old 02-16-2005, 10:38 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User
Re: missed pill(s) and sore breasts--pregnant?

It could be possible, however, not knowing when in the pack you missed, that is what will depend on whether or not you are pg. I would wait until your missed period, then try another test. It is hard to say. I missed a few pills also when I was taking them, but I did not get pg from it. But it is possible. good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2005, 11:04 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

sumi HB User
Re: missed pill(s) and sore breasts--pregnant?

Sore breasts was the very first sign I had. I remember thinking, why are they so sore? I would wait a couple of days or even till you actually miss your period to test again. Sometimes the hormone levels aren't high enough to be detected in your urine, hence the negative test result. Good luck I hope everything goes the way you want it to.

Closed Thread