It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2005, 02:56 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

Sillygrl HB UserSillygrl HB User
Help

Ok here is the deal I had a period it was just late and really short. I am on bc pills, my bf and I dont use condoms, but he has never ejaculated in me. I took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative. The only thing is it was a faint line. Does that matter? My breasts arent really tender I just freak out over little things. Does anyone think I am pregnant?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2005, 03:41 PM   #2
Inactive

yamamama HB User
Re: Help

Faint line is still a line,and could mean positive. I took three tests with this pregnancy before I believed I was pregnant. The first I tested to early and it was negitive,the second there was a faint line and the third was two definete lines. Take the test again in a couple days,you could be pregnant.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2005, 04:23 PM   #3
(female)

Tash16 HB User

Hiya i took a test after my missed period and a faint line came up. I didnt know whether to believe i was pregnant or not so i went to the doctors and got tested there and it has turned out that i am pregnant. U r better to either take another test in another few days or go to the doctors as at least this way u wnt wonder still if a faint line comes up again.

Old 03-05-2005, 08:40 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

hugs28 HB User

take your test with your first morning pee. It is stronger and has more hcg in it. Believe you me that even a faint line is a positive. I had 2 come out that way, with my 1st pg and this one. you can get a false negative but not a false positive. I say welcome to pregnancy hood. If this is good news, congrats.

Old 03-05-2005, 09:39 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dakota HB User

Faint line as in the second line? or the 'this test is working' line?....

Retake it in a day or two, be sure to use first mornings urine.

Old 03-06-2005, 12:05 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

Ok I think maybe some of you misread what I said. It was not a faint positive line. It was a line that meant negative. It was just a little light is what I meant. It was not a dark blue color but the test window showed I did it right and all the package said is if the results are hard to determine then you have a messed up result. It was definetely just one line, which is negative and all I meant was the line was light in color. Also I took another one today a different one and it turned out negative.

Old 03-06-2005, 12:14 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

Ok I am also on the pill and he has never ejaculted in me? Is there a possibility that I am pregnant after all this? Also, if my period ended like 2/28 and I had a period and the only reason I am freaked about this whole pregnancy thing is my period was like a couple days late and it was pretty short like 3 days. Well, then I tested on 3/4 is that wrong. I mean I had a period but if I was pregnant that wouldnt be too early right?

Old 03-06-2005, 03:16 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

Spanish HB User

Hi

If you're taking b/c pills properly, you've had a period and two tests are negative I'd say you're not pregnant. Worry can do some terrible things to the body and thinking you might be pregnant can cause you to suffer plenty of early pregnancy symptoms even if you're not pregnant. If you're still worried I'd go to your doctor and ask for a blood test. I hope you get the result you want.

Spanish

Old 03-06-2005, 02:20 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

I am kinda freaking just because I am a bit OCD. I worry a lot. When my period was a few days late and really short I freaked. Is just this kind-of thing an indication of pregnancy? I also have taken my pills right. I take it right before bed and sometimes that varies a little. Is that ok? Also, I think that something got messed up on my last pack of pills, bc I remember for some reason being off on the green "period" pills, however I started the next pack on the day I was supposed to. Does this sound bad? Also, as I have said before he has never *** inside me. Not even close. So, with all that said, my small period, and two negative test results is it possible? Also, I think my last period ended 1/28 is this too early to test? I am so confused.

Old 03-07-2005, 12:32 AM   #10
Inactive
(female)

Anybody have any opinons or anything?

Closed Thread