It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2005, 06:08 PM   #1
(female)

myangelalaina HB User
has anyone ever had a "period" during the early stages of pregnancy

I had one in january that came about 2 weeks late and was light, lasting one day and was just spotting for a few more days. Then on feb.23 I had another one that was also light, then was spottings for a few days also. Has anyone had this before?

Old 03-06-2005, 06:32 PM   #2
(female)

cem9532 HB User
Re: has anyone ever had a "period" during the early stages of pregnancy

when i was about 5wks i had some spotting -was told it was from lifting- i didnt know i was pregnant at the time. and then at 9wks i had bleeding as heavy as a period for about an hour and was advised to go the er. was checked out and everything was fine. dr said for some unknown reason that just happend from time to time in some women. however,if you know you are pregnant it can also be a sign of something more serious, so dont hesitate to call your dr. especially if there is bleeding along with pain.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-06-2005, 06:54 PM   #3
(female)

myangelalaina HB User
Re: has anyone ever had a "period" during the early stages of pregnancy

The first period I had cramps but they went away the next day, and the bleeding basically stoped the next day too. And this last one I had cramps that I could deal with. Except my lower abdomen started to feel like it was stretching. I have an u/s march 31st to see if my baby is ok.

Closed Thread