It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2005, 12:17 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

besafe20 HB User
Didn't think I would be back here so soon

Hi everyone I had my son a year ago and have been on birth conrol since except for this month when my health insurance was cut off. We only had sex without a condom once but I don't even know whether or not I was ovulating because it is my first month off birth control so I can't assume my cycle will be 28 days like it is on birth control. I know it is best to wait until you miss your period to take a pregnancy test but what if you don't know when your period is supposed to come? Like right now I am on day 30 of my cycle and still no period which could be normal since it is the first month off birth control. How many days after the unprotected sex can you take a pregnancy test? The last time I was pregnant I took first response and gave me 2 false negatives. I waited until I missed my period and used EPT which showed up positive. Also the last time I was pregnant I knew when I conceived because we had sex just one weekend and thats it. Sure enough thats all it took for me to get pregnant that summer even though we used the withdrawal method. My husband isn't too worried if I am pregnant but I don't know if I can handle my one year old and another pregnancy!

Closed Thread